Items from Meet the Grahams Video Leak

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I saw that shyt I thought y'all was BS'ing that niqqa needs to get the R Kelly treatment
padty4o.png

You saw what? :jbhmm:

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718
In that Cooley discord interview he's claiming that all of Kendrick's songs so far came from a single session and doubled down on the claim that Euphoria was originally 19 minutes. Said that he heard 4 of the 5 remaining disses and that 2 were more uptempo, 2 were mid tempo, and the last one is slow and dark. Said he only heard the last diss in the background that he and Daylyt were likely kept out of the room for a reason for that one. Also mentioned that Daylyt got them in trouble posting the Lebron vid yesterday lol
Yup, also said Kendrick added the ATL verse to Not Like Us after he heard the slave line on Family Matters

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
In that Cooley discord interview he's claiming that all of Kendrick's songs so far came from a single session and doubled down on the claim that Euphoria was originally 19 minutes. Said that he heard 4 of the 5 remaining disses and that 2 were more uptempo, 2 were mid tempo, and the last one is slow and dark. Said he only heard the last diss in the background that he and Daylyt were likely kept out of the room for a reason for that one. Also mentioned that Daylyt got them in trouble posting the Lebron vid yesterday lol
I don't know why yall be believing these random djs, blunt runner, nikkas doing security etc.