Items from Meet the Grahams Video Leak

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
Yall, I'm late (why was i not tagged??? @Gloxina!!!!) and I have to go make lunch right quick, but I just wanted to point out some stuff.

Ok, so we talked about the dog... stuff in the other thread. The masks triggered my memory. When Kate Spade died, her husband came out the next day in a mask, some animated mouse cartoon character, not Mickey. Iirc, she died suspiciously (according to the ppl who form opinions on these things, ie, conspiracy folk), I think it was one of those deaths where they hang themselves off a doorknob...? Then I remembered, Epstein died similar (hanging by something low), and so did Anthony Bourdain and son who was in Kill Bill.

"Dont pull no coffin out of your mouth", plus all the stuff at the end of Like that.
The dude from kill bill was a freak that yes, strangled himself to death, but it was erotic affixation (sp?) like the lead singer of inxs.

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
here’s the thing I am a Drake fan but j do believe he’s a freaky ass Nicca. However idgaf about being freaky long as it’s consensual
If the embassy is gonna a get Raided to me it’ll be because of freaky sex parties not grooming or pdf shyt .
It’s not illegal to have freaky sex parties, so if it gets raided it will be sex trafficking/sexual assault, which is on par with grooming/pdf stuff, so IF that happens, same difference

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
In that Cooley discord interview he's claiming that all of Kendrick's songs so far came from a single session and doubled down on the claim that Euphoria was originally 19 minutes. Said that he heard 4 of the 5 remaining disses and that 2 were more uptempo, 2 were mid tempo, and the last one is slow and dark. Said he only heard the last diss in the background that he and Daylyt were likely kept out of the room for a reason for that one. Also mentioned that Daylyt got them in trouble posting the Lebron vid yesterday lol

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
Aubrey has numerous instances of texting and hanging out with underage girls and we got posters in here saying he did nothing wrong. There's some weirdos on this site for real. A 30 year old man texting and hanging out with a 14 year old girl is a THREAT. I don't care what anybody says. Somebody like that doesn't deserve the benefit of the doubt.

Then add in all the weird shyt surrounding him. Leaking his own video and being proud of it. So not only has he befriended numerous underage girls but we've also established that he's a sexual deviant as well. Combine those two facts and we still got muthafukkers in here talking about "nothing's been proven" :what: ....some of y'all in here are suspicious as fukk:hhh:

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
In that Cooley discord interview he's claiming that all of Kendrick's songs so far came from a single session and doubled down on the claim that Euphoria was originally 19 minutes. Said that he heard 4 of the 5 remaining disses and that 2 were more uptempo, 2 were mid tempo, and the last one is slow and dark. Said he only heard the last diss in the background that he and Daylyt were likely kept out of the room for a reason for that one. Also mentioned that Daylyt got them in trouble posting the Lebron vid yesterday lol

:damn: :damn: :damn: