Items from Meet the Grahams Video Leak

str8up

dial 1900-raekwon
Supporter
Daps
Not watching this shyt but

EDIT:
TLDR- will update below as i listen on

• ⁠He(Coolee) is from chicago, kendrick's family is from chicago. Mrs duckworth is like his mom.
• ⁠He is not TDE or PGlang, he is stash brothers from chicago, his friends are from detroit. He is a rapper
• ⁠he does not like Jared lol or Beam
• ⁠says it's way deeper than LA
• ⁠Zack Bia is "controlling social media stuff"
• ⁠he says if drake says anything else about kendrick, he will at least get one song ruining his shyt. all the songs we have heard are jabs, kendrick is just punching drake, giving him a wedgie so far. 5 songs in the vault, drake does not want to hear these 5 songs
• ⁠when top and punch say stop Coolee and Daylyt stop
• ⁠Labels are involved. White flag by drake
• ⁠family ties was supposed to be the nuke to ruin kendrick, when that didn't work Beam was supposed to go see Coolee
• ⁠says drakes best writers are worse than kendrick's worse writers lol
• ⁠if kendrick is Michael Jordan, Coolee is kobe bryant. Drake is Scottie Pippen, Chubbs or Beam is Derrick Fisher.
• ⁠Coolee was calling Beam out the entire time
• ⁠J rock, Daylyt, Schoolboy Q are in too
• ⁠Confirmed Q talked to J cole saying Kendrick will say shyt you don't wanna get involved with
• ⁠Dot and Cole talked behind the scenes
• ⁠Cole was bytch made but in good faith bc he knew what was coming. Says cole is very cool, respectful, nice
• ⁠Drake mad is Cole apologized
• ⁠He has heard 4 of 5 tracks Kendrick has, the last one is fukked
• ⁠He talks a lot about he has been tweeting throughout the whole thing and everything's been true bc he's been involved. All his tweets happened
• ⁠one is very dark and personal, he was removed from the room when it played with Daylyt. Daylyt got them in trouble when he posted the Lebron video. They are trolls online but tell the truth
• ⁠all songs recorded so far were one session
• ⁠confirmed original Euphoria is 19 mins
• ⁠Drake is a good rapper but is dissassociated from the community. He cannot be a biracial canadian saying certain shyt
• ⁠Track was recorded before but edited when Kendrick heard the slave line
• ⁠Family ties (likely meant matters) is Coolees fav song and he told Dot he needed to fukk him up after that
• ⁠When drake said shyt about Pharrell that turned a lot of people on Drake, there are some people you can't talk shyt on. It makes people like Pusha, Kanye go what the fukk. Drake doesn't realize this bc he's not from here
• ⁠Pharrell is the nicest dude in the world, you cannot beat up on the nice kid and expect ppl to be on your side. Then when he says come get his legacy out of my house then holding up the chain. "this is not gangster shyt, you bought someone's chain" he says he's trying to insinuate he snatched the chain like 50 cent used to
• ⁠he's collecting american legacy chain, has a museum of american rap artifacts
• ⁠don't know who sold Pacs ring but whoever did it is money hungry
• ⁠"you got this biracial jewish canadian running around with Pac ring, you bought this shyt, acting like he 50 cent" "walking around this bytch like a mob boss"
• ⁠houston ppl will not save him, (j prince?) bc he will go back to canada at end of day and he can't call the police if he's truly a gangster
• ⁠he doesn't know anything about Hells Angel Drake ties but he's gonna "put it out to the homies"
• ⁠Drake start shyt then leave. With GDs in Memphis. Shy Glizzy got his chain snatched, drake was acting like he did it. Drakes dad is from Memphis but he's not. It was black youngsta who took the chain, Drake was trying to act like he did. He acts like he's the one putting stuff in play, acting tough
• ⁠Everyone in america knows drake is a soft punk, the ppl with him are tough but he runs out the club every time. He has watched him run out the club each time
• ⁠Asked about the dog bowls, he said he doesn't know where that came from and doesn't know anything about it
• ⁠Says sometimes Kendrick fans lie but not as much as drake fans, Dog bowl thing may be a rumor. Ppl on the call said they have evidence and he says he wants to see it
• ⁠Pppl on the call say rico level, getting underage women across borders from Ghana? Video girls? there is a lot of weird shyt at industry parties?
• ⁠He saw the Dennis Graham vid and sent it out, call ppl siad dad follows underage girls
• ⁠Has this been a planned calculated deal? Current situation tied to any of his past work? Coolee says this is fairly new. Pusha was catalyst, Pusha is close too... Ppl miss Coolees connection bc they don't know who he is. He is a writer, doesn't like beam. Coolee was a child when this started. Pusha was the first to say he doesn't like Wayne and he's weird. Coolee was 19-20 when he met pusha in like 2010. He wasn't invested in Beef until Pusha saying shyt. Pusha doesn't like drake bc he lies
• ⁠Pusha was the first person to beat Drake
• ⁠the call ppl talk about all these companies drake is registered owner of. Cooolee says Drake is connected to Lucian, doesn't that sound evil? Lucian is trying to give Drake rule over all American rappers.
• ⁠Drake fukked up when he lost his cult following bc of future. Future is american hero. Once he said shyt against future, he fukked up. Drake destroyed his relationship w future Kanye and kendrick. You fukk up once you destroy relationship w future. Future is last hood dude who is main stream, Kendrick is kinda a square surrounded by street dudes
• ⁠Any connection w Diddy? Kinda. Future doesn't like diddy. Future was the first to stand up to Diddy, people don't remember this. He was the first to say fukk Diddy, kanye was the second. If you listen to all disses Drake doesn't go at future, do you know why? Future is not signed to UMG, future is signed to Sony. Future can say whatever he wants. Kendrick is the first independent to beat a major at his own game. "that's the real big3, future kanye and kendrick" Drake has lost the streets in future and the overall fan base in Kanye
• ⁠Kendrick doesn't come outside. He lost bad bc he lost "the big 3" fan bases
• ⁠Drake lied about planting evidence
• ⁠Catalyst for everything- how do we not know if drake is lying or kendrick is lying? look at character traits, what do you know about what kendrick has lied about? nothing. Drake has lied about a lot
• ⁠People ask cooolee why people believe him when he talks, he says he never lies. Ppl are more popular than him and more industry, but everytime he says something it goes viral bc he tells the truth too. he is authentic
• ⁠Asked if he knows anything about the daughter? Coolee says he can't say. Tells the call ppl to dm him on twitter.
• ⁠kendrick ppl on the timeline, insinuates UMG again controlling what can be shared
• ⁠if drake says anything at all, it's over, kendrick drops it all
• ⁠Kendrick recording album rn
• ⁠if drake alludes anything, like a sub like "i slept with you wife" Drake likes to say things about women in peoples lives. That's his problem
• ⁠Drake has no business rapping about family with what he has going on. He's been tied to 20k women while Kendrick and Whitney are high school sweethearts. He lost bc he's saying things that apply to himself too

Last edited:

T.H.E. Goat

On the road to riches
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where The Grass Is Blue
So dark man! I dont know anything about this dark seedy world but psychologically say you are into a weird dog bowl fetish, why then allude to it with a dog motif in your following album? why out yourself? or allude to it? it is weird and creepy to do secret shyt then outwardly tease it to the public when they dont know what the symbols mean...
Andrew Tate was speaking on some shyt pertaining to your last sentence, I can't find the clip but he was spitting...some real witchcraft shyt

MicIsGod

They like what that mean
Daps
Reppin
Atl
I refuse to believe the blind items stuff ngl. Maybe it’s the inner Drake stan in me

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If you don't leave my nıgga alone, I will pee on you doggie.... :picard:
Pathetic and predictable fan base
Every thread about Drake gonna have the same 7 people in it talking about how much they hate him
:mjlol:

Got dudes in here posting Gossip of the City :picard:

Y’all cheering on a dude trying to openly blackmail and extort someone worth close to a billion dollars like he’s The Riddler. Damn fool about to end up in the pokey or in the dirt trying to win a rap beef for a 5’5 alcoholic woman beater :francis:

Told yall before, weirdest and most pathetic fan base in the history of music.

I already know what the quote replies are going to be:
  • Pause-worthy, homoerotic insult/phrase about Drake
  • Drake still lost
  • You not like us
  • Weird ad-hominem
  • Drake going to jail
  • Etc, etc

The Minister Of Culture

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Can somebody explain to me why a Panasonic laptop is for the super nerds ? The references to it at the start of thread got me dying :mjlol:
well usually it not common to see alot of people use super old laptops now its kinda like seeing someone use a pay phone in this day in age. I f you are uing this most likely your trying to not be traced whoever recored that vid is probably using a linux distro like Tails OS, with the Tor browsers etc to cover their tracks. Plus them older laptops dont have the intel management engine in them Intel Management Engine - Wikipedia

RoCKetSity256

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NorthW62d Hat Boys
This shyt turned weird:scust: if drake has illicit shyt report him to the authorities, got grown men saying they've seen pedo content :scust:
Exactly. All this “evidence” that drake is sick all the young kids in potential danger and no one will drop the evidence because they scared of the big bad Illuminati. shyt don’t add up to me. If they exposing drake because of morals like they say then expose this muhfukka. If they dropping hints and clues they basically telling anyway so tell for real save the kids you supposedly care about. Couldn’t be me I’ll see how much of a killer you ”Illuminati” nikkas is cause I’m exposing you if I have proof you fukking with kids

Theo Penn

on that Earl Stevens wine
Daps
Date Rape Drizzy

:damn:

He popping those addys too

IMG-5378.png

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i understand why you're coming at it like this

but i do believe drake is a sexual deviant

i doubt he is running a world wide sex trafficking ring, but we have seen in the entertainment industry and among rich people there is a lot of sexual abuse. i'm not about to jump out the window and say all those tweets are real, but i am willing to say that i don't think kendrick is lying and just listen to the second half of the second verse on the song.

so tweets supporting drake being a very bizarre creepy sexual deviant that might even cross over the line into things like sex trafficking violations isn't that far fetched.

:manny:
here’s the thing I am a Drake fan but j do believe he’s a freaky ass Nicca. However idgaf about being freaky long as it’s consensual
If the embassy is gonna a get Raided to me it’ll be because of freaky sex parties not grooming or pdf shyt .