Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
i understand why you're coming at it like this

but i do believe drake is a sexual deviant

i doubt he is running a world wide sex trafficking ring, but we have seen in the entertainment industry and among rich people there is a lot of sexual abuse. i'm not about to jump out the window and say all those tweets are real, but i am willing to say that i don't think kendrick is lying and just listen to the second half of the second verse on the song.

so tweets supporting drake being a very bizarre creepy sexual deviant that might even cross over the line into things like sex trafficking violations isn't that far fetched.

:manny:
agreed on the bolded

most of what people are putting on top of it is the conspiracy babble. rich people having means and access abusing it is as ancient as time. politicians, bosses, entertainers. human nature. it happens in the industry because there are many rich with influence in the industry DOES NOT MEAN IT'S INDUSTRY SANCTIONED ACTIVITY OR THEY ALL IN IT TOGETHER. that's the extra sauce people pouring on this shyt and jumping to connect the dots. shyt like someone looking at a picture of a shirt and coming up with wild theories about the imagery and what is revealing. that is the mental masturbation conspiracy nuts do, the need to be apart of the story. they want to also be important and insert themselves into these narratives. as heroes or truth revealers etc. that's why they start to embellish when the truth don't match how they want the narrative to play out. that is why all of this shyt becomes a circus. nobody is here for accuracy or actual truth. it's all entertainment gossip and ego stroking. and all this sex trafficking talk is throwing people off. Baka was a pimp not a pedophile. I 100% can guarantee you Kendrick has homies that pimp as gang members and they would be charge with human trafficking as well.

I was calling out Drake for hanging out with failed pimps for many years personally on this forum when he started embracing Toronto drill rappers (many now dead). where were all these internet detectives?.. the average street rapper in Toronto has a human trafficking record. they all failed pimps. shyt is embarrassing but it's also common with gang members. Kendrick baited that point to make it look like it was something else. like they lining up teenages for Drake or something. now people ask why I don't like conpiracy babble. because the truth becomes secondary to the narrative. the story needs to as scandalous as possible not accurate. if we keep it to facts it reads boring. Drake hangs with a failed pimp and DM's teenagers. but he has not been caught doing shyt outside a hug on the stage yet. he look sus and people can build off the facts without the fantasy. i asked someone here a direct question above this post how Drake is tied to UK artist in human trafficking. dude wrote 2 paragraphs and didn't answer the question just tried to deflect but when he speaks on their connection he acts like he knows or has information that is concrete. that's why i say it's ego games at play with conspiracy nuts. they need some level of self validation from forcing their involvement into these stories.

beware of CONSPIRACY minded people it's not the same as being a critical thinking. just presented that way...

Consigliere

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
He's made dog references in the disses. He's aware of the dog shìt.

I’ve heard all the records. As far as a I can tell he is referencing the name of Drake’s last album.

I’m waiting for something from Kendrick to substantiate that it’s more than a reference.

Kenny has been very direct about the pedo and more kids allegations. The secret meaning behind the dog stuff appears to be internet bs unless we get more Riddler drops.

Just my opinion. And I’m a Drake hater.

Hannibal Fox

Eetwidomayloh
Daps
Reppin
Death To Spookism
Yall, I'm late (why was i not tagged??? @Gloxina!!!!) and I have to go make lunch right quick, but I just wanted to point out some stuff.

Ok, so we talked about the dog... stuff in the other thread. The masks triggered my memory. When Kate Spade died, her husband came out the next day in a mask, some animated mouse cartoon character, not Mickey. Iirc, she died suspiciously (according to the ppl who form opinions on these things, ie, conspiracy folk), I think it was one of those deaths where they hang themselves off a doorknob...? Then I remembered, Epstein died similar (hanging by something low), and so did Anthony Bourdain and son who was in Kill Bill.

"Dont pull no coffin out of your mouth", plus all the stuff at the end of Like that.
Autoerotic asphyxiation, folks need counseling smh

Raiders

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I’m telling you cia is involved, Drake working with Russians for sex trafficking and bot farms, he wanna be a gangster and Russia is the biggest gang in the world. That’s why the ebony Twitter liked a Biden post, Biden is getting rid of all them nikkas behind the scenes. Russia is causing too much chaos in the world and trying spark a civil war here:whoo:

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Astrology bytch last year :what: :pachaha:

she also made predictions about Hov that were entirely wrong. that he would go out like Diddy

all these people do is throw shyt at the wall until it sticks. as far as we know The second child think was fake. so she was wrong anyway. saying Drake would be revealed as a terrible father isn't exactly some nostradamus prediction :dead:

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
cup-of-tea-teapot.gif

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
I’ve heard all the records. As far as a I can tell he is referencing the name of Drake’s last album.

I’m waiting for something from Kendrick to substantiate that it’s more than a reference.

Kenny has been very direct about the pedo and more kids allegations. The secret meaning behind the dog stuff appears to be internet bs unless we get more Riddler drops.

Just my opinion. And I’m a Drake hater.
And there's a clear path to the album name being Drake making an inside joke with himself. Kendrick knows this as much as he knew the pedo/grooming.

Like @Paper Boi said, blame UMG's interference for the truths being relegated to Internet nuggets.