Items from Meet the Grahams Video Leak

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
This dude is clearly a hotel staff member (or ex-hotel staff member) and was stupid enough to post a still shot with a timestamp on it :russ: a broke person could call them up and ask who was working that day, let alone someone with endless money.

Celebrities leave stuff/throw stuff out at hotels all the time. There’s always protections against staff rummaging and doing exactly this. I guess whoever this dude is that desperate for a few dollars

Kendrick fans trying to play detective and all they’ve done is lead a trail right to an actual crime (blackmail, extortion)
He Finna get sued to the stone age for being a stan playing riddler

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
Man we have a fukkin mod in here still going down with this ship! This is the tip of the iceberg and you idiots ignoring all this shyt to come up with conspiracies. This freaky ass nikka about to see pet cemetery!
Yall, I'm late (why was i not tagged??? @Gloxina!!!!) and I have to go make lunch right quick, but I just wanted to point out some stuff.

Ok, so we talked about the dog... stuff in the other thread. The masks triggered my memory. When Kate Spade died, her husband came out the next day in a mask, some animated mouse cartoon character, not Mickey. Iirc, she died suspiciously (according to the ppl who form opinions on these things, ie, conspiracy folk), I think it was one of those deaths where they hang themselves off a doorknob...? Then I remembered, Epstein died similar (hanging by something low), and so did Anthony Bourdain and son who was in Kill Bill.

"Dont pull no coffin out of your mouth", plus all the stuff at the end of Like that.

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
Kendrick hasn’t made the allegations that people are rambling about.

I haven’t seen anything solid about dogs or dog bowls. And people are running with it. If it’s in the internet we would have seen it.
He's made dog references in the disses. He's aware of the dog shìt.

RamsayBolton

Superstar
Daps
I’m on page 30 (2am). This shyt is now at 90 pages. :snoop:

Specifically, what has happened/been revealed since last night?

The items are real and kendrick had someone at the Mark hotel who found it and provided video. What else?
nothing

the leaker is pump faking and conspiracy theories abound

aint shyt else coming out i'd bet.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
To this point not much else is going down since last night. Obviously someone is in possession of the items on the cover art and other than that I don't really know what the security footage still means..

I'm not understanding what Drake was tryna do with "The Heart Part 6" Let me say all this shyt was planted by us.... then double down on some accusations... but then wave the white flag and say you don't wanna do this anymore..

Like... it was all over the place. Sounded like a track where he was literally throwing shyt at the wall.

Ku$h Parker

I'm Nothin Correctable
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Prime Minister of S.B. Westside
So dark man! I dont know anything about this dark seedy world but psychologically say you are into a weird dog bowl fetish, why then allude to it with a dog motif in your following album? why out yourself? or allude to it? it is weird and creepy to do secret shyt then outwardly tease it to the public when they dont know what the symbols mean...

Cause that's the thrill of it. Same reason he leaked that video of himself. "to further push their agenda"

CLB Cover also fits here

Bondye Vodou

Proud practitioner of the "High Science"
Daps
Ambien (Zolpidem) is usually used for sleep; it is also used as a date rapedrug because its side effects can be amnesia of events that occur while under the influence of Zolpidem. It reduces reaction time, impairs mental functioning and judgment, and causes confusion, an ideal scenario for a sexual predator.
Forensic Psychiatrist - Expert Witness ► Drs. Adhia & Mendes › ...

Date-Rape-Drugs: Criminal Sexual Assault | Forensic Psychiatrist - Expert Witness

Date Rape Drizzy

:damn: