Items from Meet the Grahams Video Leak

NegaDuck

"F*ck Duckberg ho!"
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eastside of Duckton
so in your logical mind the whole music industry was in on a pedo ring or what horrid shyt are they trying to hide... bad contract splits?

:what:

please elaborate on all this horrible shyt the music industry is using Drake as a fall piece for....
Ima be honest with you. Unless you have friends/family currently or that used to be in the industry, hearing all this is going to sound crazy.

Like i said...look at Weinstein/Epstein...they the ones that took the fall...when it was a LIST of other folks involved that suffered NO repercussions.

I will tell you the FIRST story I ever heard that opened my eyes from a family member.

The first Puffy story i heard was in 2001. My cousins manager had the opportunity for a meeting with Puff lined up, but before the meeting he asked them "How bad do you really want this?". mind you they had been grinding for 10 years to get that opportunity, this is pre the internet as we know it.

They of course said, "Maaan we'll do anything! just give us the time or place!" They said he looked at em dead in the eye and asked " Are you willing to suck a dikk for it? Cause that's the exact question he's going to ask you."

They said they were fukking shocked...cause all that work, came down to that.

They didn't follow through, and they left music and started have their own movie production company, and been making Tubi movies for years.

And that's just an entry level bottom of the totem pole (pause) story.

There are a lot Epstein island activities that openly go on in the movie/entertainment industry if you are in the circles.

Its just like drugs in prison, hella drugs get sold in there...certain faultily know and are part of it.

Same in the industry with this shyt

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Oh and that MTG song playing just makes things demonic. WTF was alchemist thinking releasing that music production to the world.:whoa:
that beat sounds like a funeral procession for planet earth
demonic blessed

AngryBaby

All Star
Bushed
Daps

THE RECEIPT SAYS JULY 23, 2023...

THE SURVEILLANCE FOOTAGE
WHERE HE SUPPOSEDLY
DISCARDED THE ITEMS
SAYS 01-22-2023

DRAKE GOT A TIME MACHINE
OR THIS PERSON PLAYED THEMSELF?
:devil:
:evil:

What does the time matter in accordance to what the items are?

You just gonna defend Drake in every thread or what? Keke do you love me musta been am emotional experience to you

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Ima be honest with you. Unless you have friends/family currently or that used to be in the industry, hearing all this is going to sound crazy.

Like i said...look at Weinstein/Epstein...they the ones that took the fall...when it was a LIST of other folks involved that suffered NO repercussions.

I will tell you the FIRST story I ever heard that opened my eyes from a family member.

The first Puffy story i heard was in 2001. My cousins manager had the opportunity for a meeting with Puff lined up, but before the meeting he asked them "How bad do you really want this?". mind you they had been grinding for 10 years to get that opportunity, this is pre the internet as we know it.

They of course said, "Maaan we'll do anything! just give us the time or place!" They said he looked at em dead in the eye and asked " Are you willing to suck a dikk for it? Cause that's the exact question he's going to ask you."

They didn't follow through, and they left music and started have their own movie production company, and been making Tubi movies for years.

There are a lot Epstein island activities that openly go on in the movie/entertainment industry if you are in the circles.

Its just like drugs in prison, hella drugs get sold in there...certain faultily know and are part of it.

I have friends and family that used to be in the industry and some that still are. And all of this shyt STILL sounds crazy. Lol. When I said this shyt done took a weird turn I meant it. This thread and posts solidify it. fukk all this celebrity worship.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto

i rest my case

:francis: