Items from Meet the Grahams Video Leak

RehReh

🖤GhettoEmpress🖤
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
How does your post relate to what I was saying with regards to the pleasure response of being part of a conversation just because?

And I was there when he got hands put on him in Dubai, lots of folks were, weren't the first time wont be the last. :mjlol:

Because I don't really get no pleasure from this convo being that I studied Criminology and we had a entire module on Modern Day Slavery....

Nah the implications of this thread gave me no pleasure at all which is why stayed outta it for about 65 pages and why I said Adrenaline not Dopamine because the trigger is Stress not Pleasure.

And why Tion did London Bed's bro like that in sand land?

bigde09

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Reddit thinks Kendrick is leaking everything. He was forced to agree with a truce

instead of the music he's doing it through twitter.

Yecht

Superstar
Daps
shhhhhh

they gonna call you a OVhoe

:francis:

"what's wrong with conpiracies"

:francis:

brains getting cooked... they should have never gave fools then internet

I keep forgetting being a reasonable person is no longer acceptable these days. None of these rappers matter in my life outside of the music they make. If any of this sick shyt ends up being true, then their catalogs get a quick delete and I'll move on to something else :manny:

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
you don't understand what conspiracy minded people are doing to society today.

you had a rational take away

others in here clearly don't

they are the problem. people who act like everything is pizza gate or that wayfair conspiracy. those types are fukkng up society and they in here
i understand why you're coming at it like this

but i do believe drake is a sexual deviant

i doubt he is running a world wide sex trafficking ring, but we have seen in the entertainment industry and among rich people there is a lot of sexual abuse. i'm not about to jump out the window and say all those tweets are real, but i am willing to say that i don't think kendrick is lying and just listen to the second half of the second verse on the song.

so tweets supporting drake being a very bizarre creepy sexual deviant that might even cross over the line into things like sex trafficking violations isn't that far fetched.

:manny:

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
So basically the title ‘For all the dogs’ the dogs = women

Seems like a lot of his album titles and song content is just him trying to shyt on women.

Like obviously a lot of rap is degrading to women but his shyt is a bit more focused and coded like not just general disdain but like degradation fetish.

The “slime you out” cover with Halle Berry..like wtf made you think that was cool to do especially without her consent?

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
i understand why you're coming at it like this

but i do believe drake is a sexual deviant

i doubt he is running a world wide sex trafficking ring, but we have seen in the entertainment industry and among rich people there is a lot of sexual abuse. i'm not about to jump out the window and say all those tweets are real, but i am willing to say that i don't think kendrick is lying and just listen to the second half of the second verse on the song.

so tweets supporting drake being a very bizarre creepy sexual deviant that might even cross over the line into things like sex trafficking violations isn't that far fetched.

:manny:
A dude calls you a pedo in 2 songs and you respond with the heart part 6?

Guilty conscience

Braman

Superstar
Daps
I’m on page 30 (2am). This shyt is now at 90 pages. :snoop:

Specifically, what has happened/been revealed since last night?

The items are real and kendrick had someone at the Mark hotel who found it and provided video. What else?