Items from Meet the Grahams Video Leak

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
ok but almost all weirdo sex shyt is some kind of secret until it isn't anymore. unless you're saying these types of things don't exist idk breh.

and i understand your frustration with random ass conspiracy babble, if you are familiar with my posts i'm not someone who buys into that crap.

i am not really following all the tweets and theories, my main concern was the debunking of the lie that drake planted all that shyt himself, which seems to have been debunked by these posts.

:patrice:
you don't understand what conspiracy minded people are doing to society today.

you had a rational take away

others in here clearly don't

they are the problem. people who act like everything is pizza gate or that wayfair conspiracy. those types are fukkng up society and they in here

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
They gotta cell phone version too :ohhh:

I might have to cop me one just in case :wow:
New a guy who traveled the country doing motivational speaking stuff, dude had the military grade cellphones 100% waterproof WAY before regular joints

He said most phone carriers have them they just keep em in the back and you gotta ask :whew:

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
download-66.png
it's time to hang up your ov hoe jersey

you don't wanna be around when the embassy gets raided fakkit

Westbama Heartthrob

Irregular Zero
Daps
Reppin
7th District
Everyone going nuts in this thread realizes this the exact same silly shyt Q'anon people do but on other topics right :scusthov:
They gotta a deformed midget in a wheelchair and a mystery figure releasing info on some Deepthroat Watergate shyt

Anything is possible at this point :hubie: