Items from Meet the Grahams Video Leak

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My one takeaway from this thread is that this Drake obsessed fakkit @Paper Boi woke up and posted 100 times before 6am on the Saturday morning of mothers day weekend, then disappeared to go work his breakfast shift at McDonalds.

If you don't make my damn McGriddle and stfu forever Grimace :heh:
you are literally retarded on all levels

every single post i've made in this thread has offered more value to this website than anything you have posted in your 10k posts in 12 years on here.

Dont@Me

😡
Daps
My one takeaway from this thread is that this Drake obsessed fakkit @Paper Boi woke up and posted 100 times before 6am on the Saturday morning of mothers day weekend, then disappeared to go work his breakfast shift at McDonalds.

If you don't make my damn McGriddle and stfu forever Grimace :heh:
i don't really know you, but i remember that you are a fakkit :manny:

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Can somebody explain to me why a Panasonic laptop is for the super nerds ? The references to it at the start of thread got me dying :mjlol:
You not using or buying them heavy duty shyts unless you in the trenches forreal for work (military, hospitals, a hacker server off-shore) or waging war against a sassy Canadian with street ties :pachaha:the average person ain't even thinking about buying one, if you see a regular nikka with that he's definitely in some shyt or trying to be

Westbama Heartthrob

Irregular Zero
Daps
Reppin
7th District
You not using or buying them heavy duty shyts unless you in the trenches forreal for work (military, hospitals, a hacker server off-shore) or waging war against a sassy Canadian with street ties :pachaha:the average person ain't even thinking about buying one, if you see a regular nikka with that he's definitely in some shyt or trying to be
They gotta cell phone version too :ohhh:

I might have to cop me one just in case :wow: