Items from Meet the Grahams Video Leak

desp

SO MUCH FUN
Daps
I gave up after 5 pages of this shyt, still don't know what the hell is going on . I'll wait till someone puts out a summary :beli:
Stolen from Reddit:

An account created May 2024 posted two pieces of media. A still image from CCTV footage of Drake at The Mark hotel lobby. More interesting, a video showing someone has possession of the items depicted on the 'meet the grahams' cover art.

Part of the receipt from the cover art was blocked, which is revealed in this previously unseen video. There is a link that shows a digital copy of the receipt, matching all the physical receipt info.

Without diving into speculation, this at the very least suggests the physical receipt is not a replica. And suggests the other items are also not replicas.

^ this post has a deep dive on all the info

mvp_status

Superstar
Daps
It's obvious Drake wanted to use J. Cole as a shield.

I've been clowning Cole but the more info that comes out...the more I understand why he backed away from the beef:huhldup:

Pretty clear someone from TDE (or affliated) came out of a dark alley next to his studio and was like

giphy.gif

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Is this your king?
1692370635-drake-fubu-hair-1.png
yet another stupid deduction

i'm not supporting drake because i'm anti conspiracy hoe babble. i speak against conspiracy minded sickness no matter what the subject. I was just dissecting people who are still stuck on Covid conspiracies the other day. stop thinking in such simple times. the bigger issue is the frantic chaotic stupidity being unleashed behind this beef. the internet detective connect the dots act and the looney allegations. everytime this type of shyt happen and people are wrong they never double back to say man that was stupid. i mean on every page of this thread there's a different conspiracy trying to tie this moment into yet another grand conspiracy.

POLITICS
GOOD VS EVIL (DEMONIC shyt)
MUSIC BUSINESS COLLUSION (DRAKE IS A FALL PIECE FOR A NETWORK)

IT JUST KEEPS GOING...

shyt is RETARDED friend

:snoop:

Hannibal Fox

Eetwidomayloh
Daps
Reppin
Death To Spookism
It's not Dopamine it's Adrenaline knowing you not crazy connecting dots

I asked why would there be a pic of two well known peados together

And when I did my research I found out besides grooming 14 year olds dutchavelli got his ass beat for some weird stuff in dubai

Due diligence
How does your post relate to what I was saying with regards to the pleasure response of being part of a conversation just because?

And I was there when he got hands put on him in Dubai, lots of folks were, weren't the first time wont be the last. :mjlol:

Big Dick

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Damn y’all ain’t give me cliff notes so I read through just to see…nothing lol

God damn it

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yet another stupid deduction

i'm not supporting drake because i'm anti conspiracy hoe babble. i speak against conspiracy minded sickness no matter what the subject. I was just dissecting people who are still stuck on Covid conspiracies the other day. stop thinking in such simple times. the bigger issue is the frantic chaotic stupidity being unleashed behind this beef. the internet detective connect the dots act and the looney allegations. everytime this type of shyt happen and people are wrong they never double back to say man that was stupid. i mean on every page of this thread there's a different conspiracy trying to tie this moment into yet another grand conspiracy.

POLITICS
GOOD VS EVIL (DEMONIC shyt)
MUSIC BUSINESS COLLUSION (DRAKE IS A FALL PIECE FOR A NETWORK)

IT JUST KEEPS GOING...

shyt is RETARDED friend

:snoop:
ok but almost all weirdo sex shyt is some kind of secret until it isn't anymore. unless you're saying these types of things don't exist idk breh.

and i understand your frustration with random ass conspiracy babble, if you are familiar with my posts i'm not someone who buys into that crap.

i am not really following all the tweets and theories, my main concern was the debunking of the lie that drake planted all that shyt himself, which seems to have been debunked by these posts.

:patrice:

ItWasWritten

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Scriptures
Where’s the music industry nikka that was in all of those beef song threads

He kept saying that it’s gonna get way worse for Drake if he keeps responding and that the songs Kendrick released were the tip of the iceberg

Yecht

Superstar
Daps
My one takeaway from this thread is that this Drake obsessed fakkit @Paper Boi woke up and posted 100 times before 6am on the Saturday morning of mothers day weekend, then disappeared to go work his breakfast shift at McDonalds.

If you don't make my damn McGriddle and stfu forever Grimace :heh: