Items from Meet the Grahams Video Leak

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
This shyt reminds me of the balenciaga controversy. These celebs were starting to get way to comfortable with alluding to ped* themes.

Drake wearing his hair like a little girl, painting his nails, all this weird shyt needed to be called out. Even if he ain't personally doing this weird shyt, he fukking with demonic energy trying to make it okay to be on that image.
look at the amount of forced shyt you are reading into this image

what needs to be called out is some of y'alls mental state.

da fukk...

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
It's not Dopamine it's Adrenaline knowing you not crazy connecting dots

I asked why would there be a pic of two well known peados together

And when I did my research I found out besides grooming 14 year olds dutchavelli got his ass beat for some weird stuff in dubai

Due diligence
nikka it's dopamine. Lol.

aqualung

I wear a crown of curls.
Daps
Reppin
NYC, Boston, #ByrdGang

There’s some weird shyt going on :picard:

If *police* in Toronto and also *police* in LA are looking into anyone with a motive to shoot up Drake's house,

then they will be very interested in EbonyPrince2k24, his ultimatum tweets to Drake, and his possession of Rx meds that belong to Drake.

Or maybe they will dismiss it all as a CONSPIRACY. 🙄

Drake would never cooperate with police to get his stolen possessions back. That would be too CONSPIRATORIAL.

Prodigital

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
look at the amount of forced shyt you are reading into this image

what needs to be called out is some of y'alls mental state.

da fukk...
Is this your king?
1692370635-drake-fubu-hair-1.png

RehReh

🖤GhettoEmpress🖤
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
i know it's not AI... i'm talking about what IS TO COME...

also why do people who push conspiracies always FEEL THEY NEED TO EMBELISH if the truth is the truth let it stand on it's own if it is damning enough

there should be no need to "shop the pic together" why do conspiracy peddlers always feel that they have to fudge the truth a little to make it land better. you don't see the issue with this. it's always the messenger over the message with this crowd. ego games and as someone said. the need to be IN the conversation.

a lot of mental masturbation.

"yo it was all in plain sight" rehashing the meaning of shyt and so forth to fit new narratives. all of it is mental masturbation. the fun part of the beef is the songs. this other shyt is nutty.

Well I don't know what u tried there by quoting a quote that referred to my mistake and then using the word foolish or whatever, relax fam, this convo isn't turning me on like that...

I haven't even commented in too many threads on this BS because I have only listened to 2 songs and none of them are Drakes, so clearly it doesn't effect my life in that way..

But on a bigger scale, I am 💯 co-signing the notion Dutchavelli has been suspected of underaged grooming for years and now his name is mixed up with Drake and Grooming so I'm putting 2+2 together and it's giving me 5

KneeGrow.

Superstar
Daps
Yeah drake is questionable

But I’m not about to care about every conspiracy and think-piece written by random nerd on X

Mother fukkers in here posting tweets from people that got 2 likes from the tweet

Like if there is solid proof of Drake being a pedo drop it and get his ass arrested

got nikkas in here telling us it’s not easy to do so :unimpressed: but somehow all these conspiracies and alluding to shyt is

Like post proof or release more diss tracks or shut up

To be fair this particular thread is for this specific conspiracy bullshyt stuff lol

I have no idea if any of it is true but I'm entertained by it

NegaDuck

"F*ck Duckberg ho!"
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eastside of Duckton
i actually think he'd do better than you'd think completely independent.

the reaction to not like us should show that. all it was was a link to a youtube video and went wild.

that being said they are trying to do something professional with pglang that would require having working relationships with people in the industry. i don't see him fukking that up because he's trying to put other people on, not just himself.

(which funny enough is the opposite of what drake has done with the ov hoe crew)
I totally agree with this, which is why I wholeheartedly believe the music industry as a whole are gonna make Aubrey the face of "all that's wrong in the industry " like they did Weinstein, as if it's only HIM doing it all.

My theory

They cancel him and business goes on as usual, they will still be doing all the horrid shyt they've been doing, but to 85% of the public, they look like "they care", like Hollywood did with Weinstein and Epstein

Yeah, 400 mill is a lot of money...but in all honesty...not really for a conglomerate as big as Universal AND 400 mill to look like you are against pedos is just apart of the marketing and PR budget

But we will see how it all turns out

Westbama Heartthrob

Irregular Zero
Daps
Reppin
7th District
It's crazy how Drake lives for the Internet. Has he said anything about this on IG story?
He posted about the news helicopter flying above his house

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Well I don't know what u tried there by quoting a quote that referred to my mistake and then using the word foolish or whatever, relax fam, this convo isn't turning me on like that...

I haven't even commented in too many threads on this BS because I have only listened to 2 songs and none of them are Drakes, so clearly it doesn't effect my life in that way..

But on a bigger scale, I am 💯 co-signing the notion Dutchavelli has been suspected of underaged grooming for years and now his name is mixed up with Drake and Grooming so I'm putting 2+2 together and it's giving me 5
how are their names mixed up together? :jbhmm:

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I totally agree with this, which is why I wholeheartedly believe the music industry as a whole are gonna make Aubrey the face of "all that's wrong in the industry " like they did Weinstein, as if it's only HIM doing it all.

My theory

They cancel him and business goes on as usual, they will still be doing all the horrid shyt they've been doing, but to 85% of the public, they look like "they care", like Hollywood did with Weinstein and Epstein

Yeah, 400 mill is a lot of money...but in all honesty...not really for a conglomerate as big as Universal AND 400 mill to look like you are against pedos is just apart of the marketing and PR budget

But we will see how it all turns out
so in your logical mind the whole music industry was in on a pedo ring or what horrid shyt are they trying to hide... bad contract splits?

:what:

please elaborate on all this horrible shyt the music industry is using Drake as a fall piece for....