Items from Meet the Grahams Video Leak

Escobar305

Pullin' up in that new toy
Daps
Reppin
I be in Miami, Boca Raton, pokin' your moms
the-items-in-the-video-are-real-the-link-on-the-receipt-is-v0-6ghekl28wqzc1.jpeg

The embassy getting raided:picard:

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
I CANNOT KEEP UP!

TIMELINE alleged by EbonyPrince:

1. Drake vokuntarily discarded personal objects in the trash somewhere.
2. EbonyPrince obtained Drake's trash.
3. EbonyPrince leaked a photo of Drake's discards.
4. That photo became Kendrick's diss cover art.
5. Drake alleged theft against EbonyPrince. <----- Alleged theft when and where? In a diss song? In a legal filing?
6. EbonyPrinces is tweeting in his own defense.

That person claims the items were not stolen and he/she is not a thief. Could be lying obviously.

IF this is real...I'm guessing the items were given to someone. Could be a mole, could be disgruntled person in Drake's camp, etc. It looks like a bunch of shyt somebody collected from the hotel room. My only question is....whose laptop is that? I doubt it's Drake's because if THAT shyt gets stolen you gotta lay low and be careful. I doubt he would have engaged in a beef with anyone with that in the air. And that was early-to-mid 2023 so it was around the time he was sniping at Meg/Roc Nation, and months before he would begin sniping at Rihanna.

ItWasWritten

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Scriptures
"Dogs" possibly being "bytches"

If you watch the "First Person Shooter", there's a scene toward the end with Drake standing in an elevator with a bunch of female dogs, and some of the names that he raps is a name on the collars.

Scene is timestamped:

Dude may have been hinting towards it as an inside joke and this has me thinking the dog bowl stuff might be true :huhldup:

Ah man what kind of shyt is this ????