Items from Meet the Grahams Video Leak

QBN

All Star
Daps
Cause that's the thrill of it. Same reason he leaked that video of himself. "to further push their agenda"
Facts. These secret groups like to use codes and symbols to "hide in plain site" as well as a signal to other like minded sickos who know the codes. Reminds me of that Balenciaga ad which had those hidden pedophile codes in it. They gotta go....

S.W.A.G.

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i ain’t got no reason to cap that video will be out and confirmed if it’s real

but there’s no way to tell yet if the young women in the video are of age combined with the nature of the video
You're good brother, people will doubt, and who knows until it is verified, but i believe crazy shyt can get out on discord first. That yeezycord discord would get industry /music leaks from nowhere so prob has alot of people in there with legit contacts. Keep us updated anyways - will consider with an open mind.

Also remember all - keep your mind open, hollywood is weird as fukk.... anything is possible...

Daps
Reppin
NULL
If you not gonna post links, etc. You need to catch a neg.

fukk all that, "YOOOOOO I JUST SEEN SOME CRAZY shyt. But I'm not gonna share it."

FOH :camby:
Imagine asking for links that could get you or the person dropping them FED charges...lol.

If you want to travel down a rabbit hole you do it on your own...there's no tour guide down into the darkness.

Marlow Stanfield

Superstar
Daps
my rep was red because i’m anti pan africanist not because i’m a troll
larry-david-checking-out.gif

Okay

PHamm

Superstar
Daps
So dark man! I dont know anything about this dark seedy world but psychologically say you are into a weird dog bowl fetish, why then allude to it with a dog motif in your following album? why out yourself? or allude to it?
Sandra, sit down, what I'm about to say is heavy, now listen
Mm-mm, your son's a sick man with sick thoughts, I think nikkas like him should die

aqualung

I wear a crown of curls.
Daps
Reppin
NYC, Boston, #ByrdGang
No one understands the picture but the 1st tweet sounds like extortion

They are saying that kendrick isnt lying in MTG and that the items werent stolen. They also claim that drake and ak lied on them.

If I had to guess they are saying that drake/ak lied about the items coming from dennis suitcase, which if you think about it, the only reason people think that is because of ak's stream, no one actually knows where the items came from.
My first thought was also "extortion."

We know that the Rx items *belong* to Drake. We don't know who is in *possession* of them currently.

Theft is the most likely explanation for how the Rx meds left Drake with all labels intact. Each Ozempic pen costs $1200+ without insurance. Who fills ALL their Rx meds and then throws ALL the Rx meds in the trash UNopened?

Theft of Rx meds from checked luggage during international flights is a huge headache for elderly folks. Drake travels far and often.

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
Imagine asking for links that could get you or the person dropping them FED charges...lol.

If you want to travel down a rabbit hole you do it on your own...there's no tour guide down into the darkness.

Folk in here saying "let me be the judge of that" about potential CP

This is how it was when the R.Kelly tapes dropped back in the day

:wow: