Items from Meet the Grahams Video Leak

aqualung

I wear a crown of curls.
Daps
Reppin
NYC, Boston, #ByrdGang
the reddit post in question

Of course the pr0nhub link is NSFW.

The audio at 4:40 is briefly censored when she asks "Is Dr-k really gonna see this?"

Anyone could drop a celeb name to trick a gullible youngster. There is no proof that the man in the footage acted as Drake's agent.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
That person claims the items were not stolen and he/she is not a thief. Could be lying obviously.

IF this is real...I'm guessing the items were given to someone. Could be a mole, could be disgruntled person in Drake's camp, etc. It looks like a bunch of shyt somebody collected from the hotel room. My only question is....whose laptop is that? I doubt it's Drake's because if THAT shyt gets stolen you gotta lay low and be careful. I doubt he would have engaged in a beef with anyone with that in the air. And that was early-to-mid 2023 so it was around the time he was sniping at Meg/Roc Nation, and months before he would begin sniping at Rihanna.
shyt is weird and at this point I'm checked out. Went from rap beef to some conspiracy weird shyt. Told nikkas this shyt got weird quick.

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas

tuckgod

The high exalted
Bushed
Daps
Drake is a better man than me, I’d be at the FBI office this morning making my case for Kendrick to be arrested as an accessory for conspiracy and blackmail :troll:

IMG-3892.jpg
:russ: