Items from Meet the Grahams Video Leak

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Remember as you read through this thread that Drake “fans” were described as weird.

We have Kendrick stans, and possibly Kendrick Lamar himself @Nuuko posting all types of weird pictures and alluding to all type of illicit material they’ve been viewing in offline channels. Sick people :scust:

Westbama Heartthrob

Irregular Zero
Daps
Reppin
7th District
Remember as you read through this thread that Drake “fans” were described as weird.

We have Kendrick stans, and possibly Kendrick Lamar himself @Nuuko posting all types of weird pictures and alluding to all type of illicit material they’ve been viewing in offline channels. Sick people :scust:
dikkriding to the end :wow:

I think we all long to have a ride or die bish like you in our corner :mjcry:

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps

This shyt turned weird:scust: if drake has illicit shyt report him to the authorities, got grown men saying they've seen pedo content :scust:

Rhyme n Tekniq

Superstar
Daps
and more uhhhh more drama :mjgrin:
200w.gif

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It seems to me that TDE/Kendrick reached out to J Cole after 7 min drill.

Wasn't TDE at the Dreamville fest???

• Dap
Reactions: Dad

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

idk why people even doubted it.:francis:

i'm not even someone who says drake is a jew with control of the media type conspiracies that even joe budden was saying on his podcast a couple weeks ago (to be fair he didn't bring up the jewish part because he's not retarded but imo that's implied)

still, this was deaded by execs. they are just protecting their investment at this point, but one thing that joe has right, is they're tired of drake up in those office buildings too. otherwise it wouldn't have even gotten this far. :sas2:

there were still multiple tracks left. i doubt they'll ever see the light of day, but i think the receipts will continue to leak. people have heard snippets of at least one of the songs that was coming too. i wouldn't be surprised if maybe that got leaked one day.

but i think the most you will get from kendrick after this could be something reflecting on the beef on the album, but the diss records are dead unless dot crashes out like the game in 2005 and decides fukk the labels too.:wow:

i doubt that will happen tho, he's not mentally unstable.... even if people think he is a crazy person for how personal these disses got :mjlol: