Items from Meet the Grahams Video Leak

ObsidianDev

All Star
Daps
Reppin
OH
So basically the title ‘For all the dogs’ the dogs = women
"Dogs" possibly being "bytches"

If you watch the "First Person Shooter" video, there's a scene toward the end with Drake standing in an elevator with a bunch of female dogs, and some of the names that he raps is a name on the collars.

Scene is timestamped:

Dude may have been hinting towards it as an inside joke and this has me thinking the dog bowl stuff might be true :huhldup:

Last edited:

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So when Drake said they bid on the speculation about the items this may make it clearer . The person likely tried selling this to tde but with the possibility of being stolen they used the screenshot and didn’t pay

S.W.A.G.

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Rap game’s Hunter Biden Laptop :mjlol:…never in a million years would’ve thought this where this would end up
J Cole started off so simple and innocent dissing about how your raps aged like the Simpsons... and now we are here talking about moles, riddlers, and secret videos in the dark web....

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas

:lupe:

Nobody coulda expected the manbaby twist :wow:

I've been there before. That's in Brooklyn by Atlantic. You gotta have a membership. It's like 50k a year or some shıt. The food is 🤌🏽.

It's a bunch of different restaurants my fam took me to... nice offices ducked off too.