Items from Meet the Grahams Video Leak

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
Drake-072323-02-415bd59b9be74f4da10438eebc2d7b5e.jpg

Take that mask off, I wanna see whats under them achievements

Fake bully, I hate bullies

For all your dogs getting buried, that's a K with all the 9s you gon see pet cemetery

there's something weirder and deeper here and we may never know because come tomorrow this shyt is gonna be an urban legend. If you gonna expose something expose it all the way, no half measures.

Skip to 1:44

NegaDuck

"F*ck Duckberg ho!"
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eastside of Duckton
So no one bit? Not a single news agency? In the whole world? :patrice:

:jbhmm:Interesting. Ebony Prince said he'd tried to report it before and they either wouldn't take his report or it went nowhere, iirc. Is this becoming a pattern?
I tried to gogole about this to show someone...none of this popped on the first few pages. I have to go directly to reddit, twitter, etc ...

Could just be my algo, but its definitely wild with how crazy it took over youtube this weekend...

As a matter of fact, google changed the algo to actually rank youtube vids OVER articles, so i think its most likely actively getting suppressed.

But again...could just be MY algorithm

ThirdAct

Superstar
Daps
Amazing how much some of yall want Drake to be a piece of shyt. I mean he is one, but yall want him to be even worse. He's 0 for 2 in battles against real rappers, let him make his vibes and ignore them :manny:

I don't think anyone wants him to be a piece of shyt. It's more people are starting to realize there's some weird shyt out there about him and want to find out just how big of a piece of shyt he is. Considering how big of a star he is, is that really surprising?

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
I don't think anyone wants him to be a piece of shyt. It's more people are starting to realize there's some weird shyt out there about him and want to find out just how big of a piece of shyt he is. Considering how big of a star he is, is that really surprising?
For me, it's how little respect he has for the partners of people he is "beefing" with. He did it with Push, and then repeated it with Kenny. Just because you are a dog ass dirty mack, that doesn't mean you have to be outright disrespectful towards women that aren't seeking the spotlight. Also, he has been exposed as liking them younger women, and having a daughter, I find it creepy, freaky, and weird.

MicIsGod

They like what that mean
Daps
Reppin
Atl
I tried to gogole about this to show someone...none of this popped on the first few pages. I have to go directly to reddit, twitter, etc ...

Could just be my algo, but its definitely wild with how crazy it took over youtube this weekend...

As a matter of fact, google changed the algo to actually rank youtube vids OVER articles, so i think its most likely actively getting suppressed.

But again...could just be MY algorithm
its both. Theres been a lot of internet buzz on this on socials outside of just this forum and reddit.

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
no it’s the said “evidence “ regurgitated for years , he messaged milli Bobby , he had that girl on stage (part of his act and he danced on her before he knew her age ) he dated the Harris girl ( denied ) etc . Then people reaching and making stuff up. Idgaf if he is doing freaky shyt with adults such as spitting or making them act like dogs those kinks aren’t crimes and proof he’s a pdf file . He was right to say he definitely would have been arrested or tried or have charges if he was doin that. Even the former president of the us had to go to civil court about rape . Ak keeps getting people bringing lawsuits . Anyone can sue nowadays where are all thd charges and women ??? We think Drake has more power than Donald Trump ? It’s getting ridiculous . You can think he’s weird for messaging Millie Bobby or he’s a freaky ass Nicca who wears dog masks but that’s all there is at this time . He’s one of the most famous people in the world for 10 plus years . Even back in the day rkelly didn’t get this many years without people stepping forward. Let actual evidence and victims come out

MicIsGod

They like what that mean
Daps
Reppin
Atl
no it’s the said “evidence “ regurgitated for years , he messaged milli Bobby , he had that girl on stage (part of his act and he danced on her before he knew her age ) he dated the Harris girl ( denied ) etc . Then people reaching and making stuff up. Idgaf if he is doing freaky shyt with adults such as spitting or making them act like dogs those kinks aren’t crimes and proof he’s a pdf file . He was right to say he definitely would have been arrested or tried or have charges if he was doin that. Even the former president of the us had to go to civil court about rape . Ak keeps getting people bringing lawsuits . Anyone can sue nowadays where are all thd charges and women ??? We think Drake has more power than Donald Trump ? It’s getting ridiculous . You can think he’s weird for messaging Millie Bobby or he’s a freaky ass Nicca who wears dog masks but that’s all there is at this time . He’s one of the most famous people in the world for 10 plus years . Even back in the day rkelly didn’t get this many years without people stepping forward. Let actual evidence and victims come out
:skip:

No Hook

Feet On Land
Daps
Reppin
Philly
All beige nikkas/biracials are suspect until further notice. Drake and doin ya'll no favors

I'm pretty sure dude in the wheel chair has handlers of some sort but yet they weren't with him at 3 AM?

You Drake stans need to take ya'll blinders off

ThirdAct

Superstar
Daps

The girl at the show told him her age on stage and he still said she was thick afterwards, told her he liked how her breasts felt on him afterwards and still kissed and hugged on her afterwards. He EVEN remarked that this could get him in trouble. That's him straight up acknowledging that he knows it's not right and still did it anyway. That shyt is highly suspect. If he would act like with a crowd watching, just imagine how he acts behind closed doors. For contrast, there's a video going around with Wayne bringing a girl on stage. The SECOND Wayne found out the girl was underage, he told her to go back into the crowd.

As far as the rest of it - if accusers come out, that will get dealt with in time. But until then, people are gonna point out the signs they see. Yes some of it might end up being internet bullshyt (I'm still baffled about most of the shyt in this thread lol) but stuff like the on stage video, texting Millie Bobby and people saying he's known for throwing parties with underage girls is credible. Where there's smoke there's fire. Again if you're as a big of a star as he is you gotta move different because people will look into every aspect of your life with a microscope. You better make sure you are spotless and there's just a lot of shyt where it seems like he's moving funny.

Westbama Heartthrob

Irregular Zero
Daps
Reppin
7th District
All beige nikkas/biracials are suspect until further notice. Drake and doin ya'll no favors

I'm pretty sure dude in the wheel chair has handlers of some sort but yet they weren't with him at 3 AM?

You Drake stans need to take ya'll blinders off
You can't throw us all under the bus like that :skip:

Not all lightskinned nikkas move goofy