Items from Meet the Grahams Video Leak

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Let me guess, you want Kendrick to doxx the child?

Yep that’s exactly what you want.

People In Kendrick’s camp have said they’re not lying about the daughter nor are they going to put her information out there to get bullied.

If you need all that, a birth certificate and some other shyt to believe the “certified lover boy” with umpteen pregnant women emojis on his album cover, a paper trail of paternity lawsuits and payoffs on top of trying to dunk Adonis in the abortion clinic trashcan, I don’t know what to tell you.
Sounds like Kendrick got finessed with fake info :lupe:

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
So now listening to beats at 3am is suspect :dead:

Entertainers operate on a different schedule than regular folks. There’s no way yall are this gullible. Hell I’m sure some of us were in the studio that late just chilling

I mean respectfully I get it, alot of us been to studios and just vibed but...

I just dont buy this motherfukkers story :manny:

This nikkas finna hop on the MPC and make some beats :dead: he chopping up X-Men cartoon samples with his MODOK looking ass??

He says he has no clout hes just a journalist... :childplease: you cant even smoke in the studio with this dude, cant give him Henny and you know hes scaring the hoes, you think DRAKE wants to scare the hoes?

bigde09

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I just don’t understand why Kendrick kept dropping hints to this night if nothing happened. It doesn’t make sense at all :jbhmm:

TheAlbionist

All Star
Daps
Reppin
London
People are dumb. Nobody said listening to beats at 3am is weird.. they don't buy that the disabled guy is listening to beats at 3am.

This. It's also weird that a celeb complained enough that staff got fired because a disabled guy they invited to hang with them was waiting in the hotel lobby.

I have no idea what any of it means, but how does that add up? :why:

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
Sounds like Kendrick got finessed with fake info :lupe:

Or he made the song directly talking to Drake and not for the fans demanding for him to doxx the child to possibly help him save a fraction of a face.

There are several women who have gone public and received payouts with kids that look way more like Drake than Adonis.

Last edited: