Items from Meet the Grahams Video Leak

Yecht

Superstar
Daps
For me, it's how little respect he has for the partners of people he is "beefing" with. He did it with Push, and then repeated it with Kenny. Just because you are a dog ass dirty mack, that doesn't mean you have to be outright disrespectful towards women that aren't seeking the spotlight. Also, he has been exposed as liking them younger women, and having a daughter, I find it creepy, freaky, and weird.

Where she at den?

:francis: :francis: :francis:

You one of the ones I'm talking about. What does any of what you said have to do with YOU to be feeling this type of way, you never met this man.

The Dust King

A Childrens Story
Daps
Reppin
the tri-state
The girl at the show told him her age on stage and he still said she was thick afterwards, told her he liked how her breasts felt on him afterwards and still kissed and hugged on her afterwards. He EVEN remarked that this could get him in trouble. That's him straight up acknowledging that he knows it's not right and still did it anyway. That shyt is highly suspect. If he would act like with a crowd watching, just imagine how he acts behind closed doors. For contrast, there's a video going around with Wayne bringing a girl on stage. The SECOND Wayne found out the girl was underage, he told her to go back into the crowd.

As far as the rest of it - if accusers come out, that will get dealt with in time. But until then, people are gonna point out the signs they see. Yes some of it might end up being internet bullshyt (I'm still baffled about most of the shyt in this thread lol) but stuff like the on stage video, texting Millie Bobby and people saying he's known for throwing parties with underage girls is credible. Where there's smoke there's fire. Again if you're as a big of a star as he is you gotta move different because people will look into every aspect of your life with a microscope. You better make sure you are spotless and there's just a lot of shyt where it seems like he's moving funny.
he went to dinner with millie bobby twice that we know of, once when she was thirteen and another time in australia

he had the restaurant closed so it was just them two

also the lights were dimly lit

anybody calling this a rap beef or taking drakes side is pro pedo as far as im concerned

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Where she at den?

You one of the ones I'm talking about. What does any of what you said have to do with YOU to be feeling this type of way, you never met this man.
These nikkas are in full dikksucking stan mode, logic and reason aren't welcome for another few months

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Dont be confused by logic. He lost. Again. I'm a Push stan, I'm enjoying this one too but not as much :obama:

What logic? You asked where is the daughter at which means either

A) You want Drake to come clean about it
B) You want Kendrick and Co. to doxx an 11-year old
C) You want it proven one way or another whether it was a lie, truth, misinformation, etc. and you aren't getting C) unless A) or B) happens.

DarkandHellisHot

All Star
Daps

ZYD6Gv@facebook.gif

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
wtf there is a rumor that Drake fuking dogs, this shyt is a double entendre now.
Like one or two Blind items implied that someone is already in jail for that shyt. Dutchavelli and Drake have done the same shyt. Video did leak of Dutch having his ate by a dog. You don’t see his ass, Dutch is recording like a selfie.
https://www.reddit.com/r/ukdrill/s/IbZafTQZ86
Then Ak gets a weird text out of nowhere during a stream. Gets spooked it’s a mystery number and plays a video that we can only hear the audio of and gets shocked.

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
All beige nikkas/biracials are suspect until further notice. Drake and doin ya'll no favors

I'm pretty sure dude in the wheel chair has handlers of some sort but yet they weren't with him at 3 AM?

You Drake stans need to take ya'll blinders off
:huhldup: I don't represent them nıggas dawg. I'm trans-melaninated.

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
Where she at den?

I have a daughter, and I don’t give a fukk about if the person is a celebrity or not, if someone is 37 and primarily goes after teenage to very early twenties, they fukking weirdos to me. Idgaf what you think, as I’m sure you don’t give a fukk what I think about Drake.

Yecht

Superstar
Daps
What logic? You asked where is the daughter at which means either

A) You want Drake to come clean about it
B) You want Kendrick and Co. to doxx an 11-year old
C) You want it proven one way or another whether it was a lie, truth, misinformation, etc. and you aren't getting C) unless A) or B) happens.

My arguments in all these threads been logic based, not to be confused with these crazy Drake stanleys. Thats what I meant.

I have dot winning 4-1. If a daughter appears it goes to 5-0. At this point I think it's ducktales, but I don't believe Drake planted it through a fake mole either :manny:

Last edited: