Items from Meet the Grahams Video Leak

julesocean

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Here is an article about the underage drinking claims at the hotel restaurant/bar:

Apparently The Mark was close to foreclosure after Pandemic hit em and they were very lax about carding people and it became known as the place to go for rich people under 21 to go grab drinks if you had a fake ID. They liked the top shelf bottles being ran through like hot cakes.

This dude Theodore Weindtraub got carded and kicked out and launched a campaign against the hotel with protests and shyt. You can hear one of them yelling as Drake leave the hotel in this clip:

Breh is now suing the hotel (which they are countersuing) about serving minors knowingly.

Da Jungles

CBALL
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MUSIC
nikkas went from drakes fukking this disabled person
to that being proven false
now they moving on to more nonsense lol
Thread is on some bs now but what you’re quoting was posted waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay before “Drake is fukking a disabled person”.

Originally people thought the disabled person was the 11 year old daughter :laugh:

King

The black man is always targeted.
Daps
Nah still there, click the link

IMG-2717.jpg
What the fukk :skip:

King

The black man is always targeted.
Daps
Article says he's 26. So in 2016 when he got the chain from khaled he's 18, in the 2017 pic with Drake he's 19.

So yeah, when exactly did he meet all these nikkas???? He just started rubbing shoulders with all these celebs at 18 in 2016? Anything of him and celebs from earlier than that? :jbhmm:
It's not that hard to understand.
He's a clout chaser. The dude is literally disabled and uses that to force celebs to interact with him.

If they don't it's a PR nightmare how they "ignored the little disabled child". Just low-rate extortion.

No different than those autograph resellers who put their kids up to boldly approach a famous person to sign their shyt. And if they don't sign they go on the internet and post how "X celeb ignored my son". Probably with the theatrics too with the kid fake crying. Which forces the next celeb to sign.

If you go on his IG, you see his parents are the one masterminding his hustle.

Superstar
Daps
nikkas went from drakes fukking this disabled person
to that being proven false
now they moving on to more nonsense lol

:manny:
Dog-friendly Drizzy shouldn’t have been hanging out with or talking about working with This Doggy diddling Dutchavelli dude. He does this to himself.

I don’t break the news, I’m just here to clown him.

MicIsGod

They like what that mean
Daps
Reppin
Atl
I was done with this shyt til I watched this live. Someone named Cj joined the live around @ 2:25. He sent AK some sort of legal paperwork from a lawsuit against the hotel.

Alludes to the hotel manager maybe running some sort of pedo brothel through the hotel.

:lupe:We might be back

BronxFleeZ

We here man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gun Hill Forreal
So now listening to beats at 3am is suspect :dead:

Entertainers operate on a different schedule than regular folks. There’s no way yall are this gullible. Hell I’m sure some of us were in the studio that late just chilling
Man what especially when nikkas is fried. At least that’s brainstorming time for the next song created