Items from Meet the Grahams Video Leak

Yecht

Superstar
Daps
I have a daughter, and I don’t give a fukk about if the person is a celebrity or not, if someone is 37 and primarily goes after teenage to very early twenties, they fukking weirdos to me. Idgaf what you think, as I’m sure you don’t give a fukk what I think about Drake.

I do too, and if :heh: is a pedo he should die in a fire. But I don't believe the nonsense. The shyt on stage was a skit at a show. The 2 celebrities were celebrities, probably pre-setting up future clout chasing. Rappers been fukking models forever, early 20s isn't a problem IMO. It doesn't help any man that makeup and technology can fake you out these days, guys be in a 21+ club that underage girls get into looking much older.

Either way, if a single girl comes forward though and says he did shyt when she was underage, I'll come scoop you up and we can go kill him together :demonic:

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
Other dude I quotes was definitively speaking like the daughter was real and confirmed. My arguments in all these threads been logic based, not to be confused with these crazy Drake stanleys. Thats what I meant.

I have dot winning 4-1. If a daughter appears it goes to 5-0. At this point I think it's ducktales, but I don't believe Drake planted it through a fake mole either :manny:
I said in my post “Also, he has been exposed as liking them younger women, and having a daughter, I find it creepy, freaky, and weird.” lol you are so paranoid that it’s all you see, I was talking about I have a daughter, and that’s why I think he’s creepy, and if you had a daughter, a mother, a sister, a wife, or any woman in your life, you would find it creepy, too. Find me a quote in this thread that I have posted in a million times where I even accused Drake of having a secret daughter, that is the least interesting thing about all the disses to me, and I don’t give a fukk about it.

DarkandHellisHot

All Star
Daps

giphy.gif

Yecht

Superstar
Daps
I said in my post “Also, he has been exposed as liking them younger women, and having a daughter, I find it creepy, freaky, and weird.” lol you are so paranoid that it’s all you see, I was talking about I have a daughter, and that’s why I think he’s creepy, and if you had a daughter, a mother, a sister, a wife, or any woman in your life, you would find it creepy, too. Find me a quote in this thread that I have posted in a million times where I even accused Drake of having a secret daughter, that is the least interesting thing about all the disses to me, and I don’t give a fukk about it.

I read it wrong then, you good. There's 9 million posts in this thread :mjcry:

Last edited:

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
I do too, and if :heh: is a pedo he should die in a fire. But I don't believe the nonsense. The shyt on stage was a skit at a show. The 2 celebrities were celebrities, probably pre-setting up future clout chasing. Rappers been fukking models forever, early 20s isn't a problem IMO. It doesn't help any man that makeup and technology can fake you out these days, guys be in a 21+ club that underage girls get into looking much older.

Either way, if a single girl comes forward though and says he did shyt when she was underage, I'll come scoop you up and we can go kill him together :demonic:

:mjlol: Just keep acting like the Mille Bobbie Brown shyt never happened.....

up in here

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

If you meet a girl when she is 13-16 and you pre-setting future relationships for when she comes of age, that is grooming.