Items from Meet the Grahams Video Leak

boogers

cats rule, dogs drool
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#catset
By the way the reporter goes into his condition. IDK why yall had so much fun mocking his appearance as if he didn't have to struggle with living with it but that shyt was dope enough to read that I'm typing it out here despite that website's piece of shyt copy-and-paste blocker:

Dude is literally alive despite all odds and apparently should have died 20 years ago. Dude's fighting to live a normal life for as long as he can and y'all just clowning him for no reason. You didn't have to type any of that shyt. I'd say grow up but age doesn't have anything to do with it, y'all just shyt ass people. Freaky ass nikkas start misbehaving online when they stuck inside :hhh:fukk yall and fukk this website's copy-and-paste blocker
since you joined at the same time as i did, you oughta know by now that theres a small group of bad people on here.. but i dont laugh at the disabled and i dont think most posters do either. i learned to let it go :yeshrug:

TAYLONDO SAMSWORTHY

Veteran
Verified
Supporter
Daps

Nah still there, click the link

IMG-2717.jpg

Daps
Now the ebony dude posting from his FB

Last edited:

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
The arm looks weird as hell, it looks small compared to the right arm and has a weird shadow below the arm. Looks like the blur was added to hide the editing.
Is it possible that they completely cropped someone out of the picture, that Drake had his arm around? I mean they have the means to create that part of his arm that would be around someone, and it looks like they may have done that. It would also explain the shadow to the right of handibreh, lol, I normally wouldn’t engage this kind of conspiracy, but this one is funny

OaklandCertified

Town Business
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
I was done with this shyt til I watched this live. Someone named Cj joined the live around @ 2:25. He sent AK some sort of legal paperwork from a lawsuit against the hotel.

Alludes to the hotel manager maybe running some sort of pedo brothel through the hotel.

Last edited: