Items from Meet the Grahams Video Leak

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
Can someone explain the problem with that pic? They blurred out the background. Is that it?
It looks like drake has both hands in his pocket but they photoshopped his arm floating above baby breh. The arm looks too small and there's alot of blur in the background.

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
This shyt has gone off the rails:pachaha:…..this ebony weirdo crashed the landing like I expected but he still exposed the heart part 6 for being DuckTales and that's good enough for me :yeshrug:.....let the chips fall as they may on Aubrey's degenerate lifestyle. But we can't be throwing random people under the bus now :dead:

Nabs

Superstar
Daps

Westbama Heartthrob

Irregular Zero
Daps
Reppin
7th District
Why is this Scooby Doo ass thread not bushed already? :dead:
This shyt has gone off the rails:pachaha:…..this ebony weirdo crashed the landing like I expected but he still exposed that the heart part 6 was pure DuckTales and that's good enough for me :yeshrug:.....let the chips fall as they may now on Aubrey's degenerate lifestyle. But we can't be throwing random people under the bus now :dead:
Yall aint seen nothing yet

We gotta keep going. See how far we can get in this rabbit hole :wow:

DarkandHellisHot

All Star
Daps

ebonyprince starting to blow up on media.

WE BACK

giphy.gif

julesocean

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I never made fun of the guy’s condition but the surveillance image of him hanging around Drake and his crew at a hotel 3 in the morning just looked suspect and supa weird…:hubie:

It looked like lil breh was chilling getting ready for the after party or they was having a secret Illuminati meeting.:pachaha:

Then we found out he follows underage girls…I don’t know for what reason but it makes you wonder what this guy is into despite his condition. :francis:

If he’s innocent and all that then good for him…I wish him well in life.:manny:
People needa chill on the underage girl follows, you can scroll his follows yourself and see all the underage kids are ones that are amputees and shyt like that. Breh just wanna show love. All his articles are about disabled people awareness and does lots of charities with other disabled peoples.

Dude just an extreme clout chaser possibly using his disability to get easier pics and concessions from celebs.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…

Smokin Rider

I been official
Daps
Reppin
Seattle SuperChronic
I'm struggling to comprehend how a question of "Where's the daughter" is being met with rambling about pills and gloves, yes.

When Story Of Adion dropped there were pictures of his kid all over the web within hours. It's been like a week, where's the daughter?

Defend Aubrey from pedophilia by asking for photos of 11 years olds brehs :hhh: