Items from Meet the Grahams Video Leak

Nabs

Superstar
Daps
Can someone explain the problem with that pic? They blurred out the background. Is that it?

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Kendrick got some sick ass fans. Modd who pinned this sick too

You're not tired of running interference in here? If you think the thread is all bullshyt then you could just not read any of it... but yet you've been running interference...

I think that's the bigger question here :jbhmm:

Yecht

Superstar
Daps
i called Alvarez a chicken tender so ima just chill and pray. He ain’t listening to no fukkin beats at 3am drake got hoes to fukk and you don’t rap mf :comeon:
E311bXGVgAU0Xh0.jpg

DarkandHellisHot

All Star
Daps
Can someone explain the problem with that pic? They blurred out the background. Is that it?
Not only that but its like the only photo that is blurred. all of his other pics are celebs are normal (at least not like that one)

reserved_one

#Ambivertgang
Daps
Reppin
So.ILL/Raider Nation
I never made fun of the guy’s condition but the surveillance image of him hanging around Drake and his crew at a hotel 3 in the morning just looked suspect and supa weird…:hubie:

It looked like lil breh was chilling getting ready for the after party or they was having a secret Illuminati meeting.:pachaha:

Then we found out he follows underage girls…I don’t know for what reason but it makes you wonder what this guy is into despite his condition. :francis:

If he’s innocent and all that then good for him…I wish him well in life.:manny: