Items from Meet the Grahams Video Leak

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
Article says the pic with Drake is an "Instagram screenshot courtesy of Christopher Alvarez" from 2017 yet i dont see the pic on his IG. It's clearly photoshopped too. Maybe im missing it though. His earliest post is from Nov 16 2022 about Khabib.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
The Ebony guy is looking sus for sure. But things aren't adding up with this reporter and this article looks like desperate interference.

Nothing is explained in the article. How did he get in these celebrity circles? He acts like he casually had dinner and listened to beats but it was at 3am. I understand Drake had a concert, but either way. This wheelchair dude be out at 3am dolo to meet up with people? He also mentions the underaged girls thing but doesn't deny it or explain why he follows the girls.

He's been hanging out with these celebs since at least 18.....whats the full story here....

It's certainly odd. Especially when you consider the type of concessions or preparations that are probably needed to get a disabled person from your concert to your 5 star hotel in the middle of winter. He says they briefly met after dinner, and then he was later called to meet Drake at the hotel. Which brings up more questions. Why would a low level journalist be at whatever restaurant Drake was at, after a concert? Surely Drake was at some expensive place right? I doubt he hits up Applebee's after a concert. Why was Alvarez there?

Maybe there's more to him than meets the eye. I hate to make assumptions but it def seems weird. Maybe he was there because they know each other and are into the same things. Which is where the Ebony guy comes in. Alvarez claims the guy may have been fired for allowing him into the hotel lobby instead of making him wait outside for clearance. But earlier today the Ebony dude brought up underage girls, and how spotting them is important at hotels. What if he got fired because girls (and Alvarez) were being brought up to Drake's room, and he raised concerns?

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
It's certainly odd. Especially when you consider the type of concessions or preparations that are probably needed to get a disabled person from your concert to your 5 star hotel in the middle of winter. He says they briefly met after dinner, and then he was later called to meet Drake at the hotel. Which brings up more questions. Why would a low level journalist be at whatever restaurant Drake was at, after a concert? Surely Drake was at some expensive place right? I doubt he hits up Applebee's after a concert. Why was Alvarez there?

Maybe there's more to him than meets the eye. I hate to make assumptions but it def seems weird. Maybe he was there because they know each other and are into the same things. Which is where the Ebony guy comes in. Alvarez claims the guy may have been fired for allowing him into the hotel lobby instead of making him wait outside for clearance. But earlier today the Ebony dude brought up underage girls, and how spotting them is important at hotels. What if he got fired because girls (and Alvarez) were being brought up to Drake's room, and he raised concerns?

The bolded sounds like BS. If he's this well known dude who has regular hung out with celebs since at least 2016 at 18, that couldn't have been his first time at the Mark. Just an assumption, but he's shaping up to be this well known dude in celeb circles apparently. He getting pressed in the lobby at 3am in wheelchair looking like a baby?

shyt stinks like hell. The article is clear BS and only brings about more questions. Ebony dude need to drop what he has or just sell it for a decent price to whoever will drop it. Bodyguard probably got fired for raising concerns

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
You check his other ig?

:what:So this nikka "doesnt have rappers on speed dial" and just an honest journaliat who holds politicians accountable but has a whole separate IG with 400k followers full of celeb pics :dead: this niga be at the NBA finals and all types of shyt

but yah im checking his other IG right now.......hmmm.....some of these celeb pics look photoshopped too.....shyt is all the way sus

Westbama Heartthrob

Irregular Zero
Daps
Reppin
7th District
:what:So this nikka "doesnt have rappers on speed dial" and just an honest journaliat who holds politicians accountable but has a whole separate IG with 400k followers full of celeb pics :dead:

but yah im checking his other IG right now.......hmmm.....some of these celeb pics look photoshopped too.....shyt is all the way sus
Lol, looked like he had a work one and personal one when I looked him up yesterday

I aint scroll too deep on either but imma check later to see if any photos look off :jbhmm:

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
Kendrick fans/Drake haters are a special kind of sick. Making fun of this guy and then trying to link him to predator crimes just because they don’t like Drake. Worse, they stickied this thread to keep spreading that type of sick behavior

Beyond shameful :scust: I have to salute this guy for beating the odds and not letting people’s words and actions take him down.
Kendrick got some sick ass fans. Modd who pinned this sick too

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
The bolded sounds like BS. If he's this well known dude who has regular hung out with celebs since at least 2016 at 18, that couldn't have been his first time at the Mark. Just an assumption, but he's shaping up to be this well known dude in celeb circles apparently. He getting pressed in the lobby at 3am in wheelchair looking like a baby?

shyt stinks like hell. The article is clear BS and only brings about more questions. Ebony dude need to drop what he has or just sell it for a decent price to whoever will drop it. Bodyguard probably got fired for raising concerns
Bruh stop getting my brain dragged back in to this:damn:

Ebony sounds mentally ill but you making sense

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
Here's his IG post with the funny looking photoshopped Drake pic.....also has pic with Dennis and footage of him at concerts

He tags Chubbs, Jas Prince, Cardi, Migos, and others.

Article says pic is from 2017, the IG post is dated August 2018

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
Gotta love how the Drake fans are always like "ok nothing more to see here".

Little man was only one part of the story and he ain't even willing to vouch for Drake's character:

"I am not in the position to talk about his character outside of our meetings but I can say I was not violated in any way"

He just trying to get himself out of the spotlight.

He’s a freaky ass nikka too.