Items from Meet the Grahams Video Leak

TheAlbionist

All Star
Daps
Reppin
London
Picture how much money this damn fool could’ve gotten by reaching out to Drake privately and saying “I found your jewelry homie, you can pick it up at ____”. OVO would’ve broke the chump off with some bread just off the strength of him not stealing it.

Hell, he could’ve got the pieces off on the black market for a whole lot less trouble and still came up :mjlol: however the insatiable need for attention got the best of him

He literally told us he did that under the Lost Property policy and they said to trash it.

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I can't listen to MTG again knowing this nikka is the infamous mole...

Screenshot_2024-05-13_at_2.09.26_PM-removebg-preview.png

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
Drake didn’t say he put the items only the daughter he implied the items but that’s it .

:ohhh:

Your fans are rejoicin', thinkin' this is my expiration
Even the picture you used, the jokes and the medication
The Maybach glove and the drug he uses for less inflation

Master manipulator, you bit on the speculation

Drake could definitely say I never said I planted the items I was commenting on Kenny running with them as if they meant something

drakejewbeard.png

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This guy has elevated the job of hotel staffer to nuclear physicist.

Every single one of his posts reads like this:

Dear Champagne Papi,
The water we serve our guest is handcrafted with 2 hydrogen and 1 oxygen molecule. It is essential for life. Some might even say it’s the building blocks. As such, I am the greatest architect since Art Vandelay. (cash app link in bio)
He clout chased himself out of a job
Picture how much money this damn fool could’ve gotten by reaching out to Drake privately and saying “I found your jewelry homie, you can pick it up at ____”. OVO would’ve broke the chump off with some bread just off the strength of him not stealing it.

Hell, he could’ve got the pieces off on the black market for a whole lot less trouble and still came up :mjlol: however the insatiable need for attention got the best of him
he lost from being a clout chaser by helping Kenny lol

s@n

All Star
Daps
Point me to the clear blackmail. All I’ve seen him threaten was that he was going to use legal means if Drake or Ak don’t take back the rumor that the shyt was stolen. Other than that he’s trying to sell the items he has for money I haven’t seen him say anything about what he’ll do if no one buys the stuff
He doesn't have legal means. No lawyer worth his or her salt would take his case in a million years. What's his legal right in this situation? He's a walking, tweeting liability that's going to have a tough time finding a job whenever he gets doxxed. Going on social media and attempting to leverage someone's personal information is not the move, I'm not sure how many times this needs to be explained.

Apprentice

RIP Doughboy Roc
Daps
Reppin
DMV
:bryan: Went from Epstein, to dog videos, to a disabled person being beat up, to trans gay dance battles to “yall was being rude to me and now you gots ta pay *snaps fingers*”

Kendrick Stans put their faith in a damn bellhop :mjlol:
Honestly all this battymon proved is your idol drake lied about planting items

Anything else is mental illness babble

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
He literally told us he did that under the Lost Property policy and they said to trash it.
I highly, highly doubt a high-end hotel would tell an employee to trash what looks to be millions of dollars of lost jewelry. The only reason I can think of Drake/his team not responding is to avoid correspondence due to whatever random lawsuit was going on, but even that doesn’t make much sense.

Even still, because you find something that the legal owner hasn’t responded to it doesn’t mean it’s legally yours to sell or keep. Hotel policy doesn’t trump the law of the whatever state you’re in.

This dude chose to tell millions of people he is in possession of millions of dollars of jewelry that’s not his. Drake is well within his right to sue or press charges to get it back. He was better off trying to sell it on the black market or waiting until Drake passed on which apparently was his original plan.