Items from Meet the Grahams Video Leak

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
One of the funniest threads in coli history. Just a couple days ago yall were saying the little journalist dude was Drake’s 11 year old daughter
:heh: :dead:
simpsons-homer.gif

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
You waited for this moment, overcome with the desperation
We plotted for a week and then we fed you the information
A daughter that's eleven years old, I bet he takes it
We thought about givin' a fake name or a destination
But you so thirsty, you not concerned with investigation
Instead, you in Advantage Studio, it's a celebration
You gotta learn to fact-check things and be less impatient
Your fans are rejoicin', thinkin' this is my expiration
Even the picture you used, the jokes and the medication
The Maybach glove and the drug he uses for less inflation
Master manipulator, you bit on the speculation

Drake could definitely say I never said I planted the items I was commenting on Kenny running with them as if they meant something , as we see right now none those items expose a daughter or sex trafficking. Right now it looks like Kenny’s claims are also 1000000 % made up as well .
lol you mean when he said that whoever gave Kenny the info were clowns, and then said that he gave Kenny the info? this is just a monumental loss for Aubrey, and I get it, you are a fan, but he ain’t weaseling out of this, no matter how much cope he gets shot from the fans and Ak’s fat drunken self

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This.

The same handful of people keep coming in here trying to eke a Drake W or Kendrick L out of this.

Literally the only connection Kendrick has to this, is dude gave him the pics for "6:16" and "MTG". Which Drake then lied about, which is why this thread is relevant.

That's it. You can ignore everything else going on and it doesn't effect that either way.

Fred.
Stop it. Two days ago this thread was supposed to lead to Drake being locked up or provide hard evidence of the predator claims. Now it’s “well, well, see… this is all irrelevant besides the album art” :heh:

This is an L for the Kendrick Stans and Drake haters as there is nothing here but lifted jewelry and absolutely insane conspiracy theories.

Daps
I'm baffled he's not smart enough to realize so many personal details, which he didn't even need to reveal, are gonna get him in trouble. Sure he didn't steal anything but trying to blackmail someone while revealing your identity is insane.
Point me to the clear blackmail. All I’ve seen him threaten was that he was going to use legal means if Drake or Ak don’t take back the rumor that the shyt was stolen. Other than that he’s trying to sell the items he has for money I haven’t seen him say anything about what he’ll do if no one buys the stuff

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Breh, he clearly was saying they planted the items:bryan:

Otherwise what does the "jokes and the medication" mean?

If he tries to walk it back he'll just look like an even bigger dumbass
He saying Kenny was joking sbout them as well as the fans . He may have implied it
Drizzy Epstein

I Hope Ebony exposes homey.
from hallway videos? If anything it’s that the underage kid who were trying to drink at the bar tried to drink in drakes room too