Items from Meet the Grahams Video Leak

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
I can't listen to MTG again knowing this nikka is the infamous mole...

Screenshot_2024-05-13_at_2.09.26_PM-removebg-preview.png
Hol up this is him? Lol

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
Picture how much money this damn fool could’ve gotten by reaching out to Drake privately and saying “I found your jewelry homie, you can pick it up at ____”. OVO would’ve broke the chump off with some bread just off the strength of him not stealing it.

Hell, he could’ve got the pieces off on the black market for a whole lot less trouble and still came up :mjlol: however the insatiable need for attention got the best of him
Drake clearly doesn't care about the items.

So he couldn't have done that. These items are not a smoking gun

TheAlbionist

All Star
Daps
Reppin
London
I highly, highly doubt a high-end hotel would tell an employee to trash what looks to be millions of dollars of lost jewelry. The only reason I can think of Drake/his team not responding is to avoid correspondence due to whatever random lawsuit was going on, but even that doesn’t make much sense.

Even still, because you find something that the legal owner hasn’t responded to it doesn’t mean it’s legally yours to sell or keep. Hotel policy doesn’t trump the law of the whatever state you’re in.

This dude chose to tell millions of people he is in possession of millions of dollars of jewelry that’s not his. Drake is well within his right to sue or press charges to get it back. He was better off trying to sell it on the black market or waiting until Drake passed on which apparently was his original plan.
No, they contacted OVO. OVO said they only cared about some of it. Trash the rest.

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Drake clearly doesn't care about the items.

So he couldn't have done that. These items are not a smoking gun
He has enough money to not care for sure, but jewelry worth (at least) 6 figures most people would want back. I’m wondering if they didn’t know it was there :yeshrug:

Edit: or the jewelry isn’t worth anything

aqualung

I wear a crown of curls.
Daps
Reppin
NYC, Boston, #ByrdGang
This *redacted* think we bout to wait to November for his chicanery?! FOH nikka, football will be byke:camby:
EbonyPrince2k24 is giving prospective buyers time to source funds between now and the auction. (His authentication has been throrough enough on x.com that folks are taking him seriously about the auction.)

Wake me up when EbonyPrince2k24's attorney files something in court? 😴

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The fact that this person is still alive pretty much says everything about the "info" they claim to have

Other than proving Drake lied about planting this shyt is a waste of time
Not reading 200+ pages

Based on the bolded, nikkas found Drake's daughter?

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
He has enough money to not care for sure, but jewelry worth (at least) 6 figures most people would want back. I’m wondering if they didn’t know it was there :yeshrug:

Edit: or the jewelry isn’t worth anything
Nah I doubt Drake was carrying around this bullshyt. That’s probably $80 worth of shyt at best.

He would have been more believable if he said he stole this off Drakes momma instead…

up in here

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not reading 200+ pages

Based on the bolded, nikkas found Drake's daughter?
No, just that he lied about planting info. Drake didn't just say he planted the daughter stuff, he also alluded to the pills and the Maybach gloves as part of his plan that he conceived within a week.

Clearly he was just lying

Last edited:

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
Nah I doubt Drake was carrying around this bullshyt. That’s probably $80 worth of shyt at best.

He would have been more believable if he said he stole this off Drakes momma instead…

Yea these items don’t look special.

I just want to know what images they have from the cctv

MicIsGod

They like what that mean
Daps
Reppin
Atl
That shyt looks like women’s jewelry I see why no one gave a fukk.