Items from Meet the Grahams Video Leak

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Picture how much money this damn fool could’ve gotten by reaching out to Drake privately and saying “I found your jewelry homie, you can pick it up at ____”. OVO would’ve broke the chump off with some bread just off the strength of him not stealing it.

Hell, he could’ve got the pieces off on the black market for a whole lot less trouble and still came up :mjlol: however the insatiable need for attention got the best of him

reserved_one

#Ambivertgang
Daps
Reppin
So.ILL/Raider Nation
This shyt was entertaining over the weekend but now its becoming silly and redundant. The longer this goes on, the more :russell:it gets with all the pump fakes, pass aggressiveness and lunacy.

Either drop all the receipts or shut the fukk up :camby:

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Point me to the clear blackmail. All I’ve seen him threaten was that he was going to use legal means if Drake or Ak don’t take back the rumor that the shyt was stolen. Other than that he’s trying to sell the items he has for money I haven’t seen him say anything about what he’ll do if no one buys the stuff
I’m pretty sure he’s not supposed to have that cctv videos and based on his own tweets he most likely took the items when he was told to throw them away . Based on his tweets he’s trying to bland Drake and ak However he probably got caught because the biggest music story in years utilized the stuff he had and the job was probably like wtf how did that get there!! Exposing he didn’t follow instructions

Consigliere

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

This guy has elevated the job of hotel staffer to nuclear physicist.

Every single one of his posts reads like this:

Dear Champagne Papi,
The water we serve our guest is handcrafted with 2 hydrogen and 1 oxygen molecule. It is essential for life. Some might even say it’s the building blocks. As such, I am the greatest architect since Art Vandelay. (cash app link in bio)