Items from Meet the Grahams Video Leak

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I highly, highly doubt a high-end hotel would tell an employee to trash what looks to be millions of dollars of lost jewelry. The only reason I can think of Drake/his team not responding is to avoid correspondence due to whatever random lawsuit was going on, but even that doesn’t make much sense.

Even still, because you find something that the legal owner hasn’t responded to it doesn’t mean it’s legally yours to sell or keep. Hotel policy doesn’t trump the law of the whatever state you’re in.

This dude chose to tell millions of people he is in possession of millions of dollars of jewelry that’s not his. Drake is well within his right to sue or press charges to get it back. He was better off trying to sell it on the black market or waiting until Drake passed on which apparently was his original plan.
I’m sure he was not supposed to have the items they may have not even noticed they were gonna if he didn’t get them posted in the battle lol
It would be hilarious if Kenny showed the picture to Cole like I got a real mole yiu better bow out and Cole did

GollyImGully

Too many wavy women, gotta log outta IG
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I can't listen to MTG again knowing this nikka is the infamous mole...

Screenshot_2024-05-13_at_2.09.26_PM-removebg-preview.png
nikka look like he shoulda been a Love Boat cast member

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
:dead: page 3000 pages on a weirdo security man stealing items from drake?

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Stop it. Two days ago this thread was supposed to lead to Drake being locked up or provide hard evidence of the predator claims. Now it’s “well, well, see… this is all irrelevant besides the album art” :heh:

This is an L for the Kendrick Stans and Drake haters as there is nothing here but lifted jewelry and absolutely insane conspiracy theories.

Who the f*ck do you have me confused with? I have ZERO posts in here feeding into the conspiracy theory sh*t.

Matter of fact, ain't you the same clown that said Drake's security got shot because Kendrick called him a pedophile?

Kendrick fans joking and rejoicing about someone being shot over a made up unproven pedophile angle. Meanwhile if someone at TDE got shot it would be “why can’t this stay hip-hop?”

Most pathetic fan base in hip-hop history over the past 5 days:
  • Doxxed random minors
  • Embraced republicans and other white culture vultures because they hate Drake
  • Celebrated Rolling Stone magazine
  • Harassed women after they said they have nothing to do with the beef
  • Excused beating on women
  • Excused not raising children
  • Excused being pro black but loving white women
  • Excused cheating on your fiancée and never marrying her
  • Celebrating a person being shot at Drake’s home
  • Vandalized a store in the name of Kendrick
All of this in the defense of the person they say won the battle
Going to keep the list going :whoo:

Like I said, the same weirdos in every thread running interference for Drake.

Fred.

RamsayBolton

Superstar
Daps
The fact that this person is still alive pretty much says everything about the "info" they claim to have

Other than proving Drake lied about planting this shyt is a waste of time