Items from Meet the Grahams Video Leak

julesocean

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Drake, Alvarez and the hotel is linked to epstein. it sounds like there are a few different people holding pieces to a puzzle, definitely part of the puff inv. Folks are overlooking Drake selling his properties in the U.S....It's going to come out.

Someone needs to elia5 how to embed tiktok Vids.

This hotel ran through by everyone, Met Gala even uses it for their red carpets

Daps
I do t necessarily believe the riddler, but I can say with 100% certainty that that Jared dikk swallower is a fukking lie whenever he fixes his fakkit fingers to type anything. He is the biggest loser in all of this shyt, the worst kind of loser. There is no doubt that he is doing freaky ass weirdo shyt with his Drake memorabilia.
I heard him speak for the first time on AK's stream. Dude is slow and dumb as rocks.

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I didn’t watch it all I was in and out of the stream so I don’t even know to be honest breh
because he was talking about it/starting to listen to it whenever it happened and then got on his phone and switched to something completely different which i thought was strange

maybe he just got ADHD tho

:patrice:

G-Zeus

G-Zeus Chrystler...the brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Brehsident evil
This is a wild illegal "proof" to have...

Just having it and not giving it to law enforcement is a crime...this makes no sens