Items from Meet the Grahams Video Leak

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
Drake, Alvarez and the hotel is linked to epstein. it sounds like there are a few different people holding pieces to a puzzle, definitely part of the puff inv. Folks are overlooking Drake selling his properties in the U.S....It's going to come out.

Someone needs to elia5 how to embed tiktok Vids.

Facts. His house was put up for sale 9 days ago

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
Or TMZ!

Oh wait…

Newspapers and police departments are full dirty individuals who can be paid off and help get you lined up.
I'd try all of them

Bare minimum I'd release the footage and write up a post giving context to what's going on

This dude is rambling and trying to get money

Dont@Me

😡
Daps
Yo, so now Ebony is alluding to being a bodyguard and people are saying they shot the WRONG bodyguard at Drake's house. :damn:

i can't take this shyt anymore breh

giphy.gif

Westbama Heartthrob

Irregular Zero
Daps
Reppin
7th District
This is the problem with Reddit. If you sound calm and calculated and humble and proposition a theory…mfers gon believe you.
It ain't that serious breh. nikkas just speculating. Aint nobody taking shyt as gospel :mjlol:

Us along with other parts of the internet are just trying to piece this weird ass shyt together. It could all likely end up as one big nothingburger or it could be something to it. Only time will tell, and I'm personally just along for the ride

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ak just saw the dog shyt on twitter where people said he watched drakes dog video. The dog noise came from AKs dog. Once again conspiracy theorists looking like fools
did he ever go back to that colee audio?

i cut it off once they started playing the diddy garbage:patrice:

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
theres no large transaction
he was tryna say something like he had some crazy drake assault video and was tryna finesse the money like he finessed kendrick

I do t necessarily believe the riddler, but I can say with 100% certainty that that Jared dikk swallower is a fukking lie whenever he fixes his fakkit fingers to type anything. He is the biggest loser in all of this shyt, the worst kind of loser. There is no doubt that he is doing freaky ass weirdo shyt with his Drake memorabilia.

MicIsGod

They like what that mean
Daps
Reppin
Atl
It ain't that serious breh. nikkas just speculating. Aint nobody taking shyt as gospel :mjlol:

Us along with other parts of the internet are just trying to piece this weird ass shyt together. It could all likely end up as one big nothingburger or it could be something to it. Only time will tell, and I'm personally just along for the ride
nikkas poppin in every 10 minutes like teachers :bryan: there are less interesting threads on just this first page.