Items from Meet the Grahams Video Leak

Uno

Superstar
Daps

Y'all let a queen take y'all on a 48 hour spin :mjlol: :dame:

Ain’t no telling the type of debauchery and illicit material y'all chose to look at because a disgruntled part-time male hotel maid/full-time dancing house queen told y’all he had some proof to get Drake locked up

:picard:

Looks like your typical Kendrick stan coli poster

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dude wasted our time with this bullshyt

He probably mentally ill

Aubrey having a bad week

I do think Kendrick shouldn't have said the embassy is going to get raided unless he was going to speak out fr fr

If it was just a hyperbolic lie it's dangerous

A lot of mentally ill ppl out there
Thank you. I said earlier this week they seemed to both play chicken then crash into each other. Like he won fine but Kendrick also crashed out but his reputation is cleaner than drakes so he was smart to go big . It’s fukked up because to me he let his family take some buck shot for no reason . Now if he’s taking down a pdf ring I guess it’d ok but to win a rap battle ehh idk . He also activated the same type of weirdos that spend time for the last few years digging into Drake but to now look at him . He has to stay spotless

Daps
This feel wierd typing, but yall saying he did something weird with the wheelchair guy? That was him making those dog noises AK was listening too?

That just sound too wierd he don't seem like Drake type. :dame: