Items from Meet the Grahams Video Leak

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS

also michael k was a homo irl???

"The actor told The New York Times that although he didn’t identify as gay, he enjoyed the freedom he found in those spaces."

dont know, but considering omar wasnt his only gay role, who knows

I been skimming this thread so far, is this really that serious:lupe:

Wait wait wait so this actually was all the doing of a gay ballroom dancer/stripper?

:why:

That ebony nikka is a gay clown trying to sell unclaimed items from the hotel lost n found. The colee nikka is a delusional clout chaser

This shyts over

Y'all let a queen take y'all on a 48 hour spin :mjlol: :dame:

Ain’t no telling the type of debauchery and illicit material y'all chose to look at because a disgruntled part-time male hotel maid/full-time dancing house queen told y’all he had some proof to get Drake locked up

It's a lot of dumb nikkas in here so allow me to add some clarity.

1. I met Michael K Williams irl and he was very gay.

2. My mother has a friend high up in the ballroom scene. She has attended events and been the only woman there. The ballroom scene is definitely not a bunch of strippers. :mjlol: Go watch Paris is Burning. They lowkey move like gangs, which is why son is repping his house and consulting with the elders. That wasn't cryptic hyperbole. They do have elders and a very structured system. He would not boldly and publicly attach his house name to some bullshyt.

Yecht

Superstar
Daps
:jbhmm: freaky ass nikka he a 69 god
god backwards is dog .

:patrice: was this nikka out here 69 with dogs.
kevin-hart-kevin.gif