Items from Meet the Grahams Video Leak

Westbama Heartthrob

Irregular Zero
Daps
Reppin
7th District
Ak Said his dog was hit by a car and is being locked in his cage because he already reinjured Himself so he is in there barking and crying. Ak said he’s been doing it the whole pod. This why I say fukk that tinfoil hat shyt 100 posts in here swore to god ak was watching a video of drake doing some funny shyt with no proof at all.
On second thought, Ak has this skeleton in his closet

So i wouldnt put it past him not to have some unholy shyt still going on there:scust:

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
I expect that Drake is working with cops and attorneys to get his personal belongings and Rx meds from EbonyPrince2k24.

LOL @ "handibrehs"
Dude wasted our time with this bullshyt

He probably mentally ill

Aubrey having a bad week

I do think Kendrick shouldn't have said the embassy is going to get raided unless he was going to speak out fr fr

If it was just a hyperbolic lie it's dangerous

A lot of mentally ill ppl out there

Daps
Reppin
#LWO
I can't keep up with all the DLC for this beef :wtf:

Drake and Weeknd sending shooters at each other
Metro Groomin
The Riddler
Now they're saying Drake beat up one of these

Jesus Christ :dead:

DarkandHellisHot

All Star
Daps
If dude had evidence he should have dropped

Instead he's trying to get a buck

He looks like a crazy person into illegal activity based on his crypto transactions
judging by his transactions, he got a payment of 627k right after his tweet showing the items. probably not related but def strange how this happened 1h later

RoCKetSity256

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NorthW62d Hat Boys
If dude had evidence he should have dropped

Instead he's trying to get a buck

He looks like a crazy person into illegal activity based on his crypto transactions
If I had info about shyt happening to kids and nypd didn’t do what I think needed to be done then I’m contacting the feds.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
What’s he referring to?
Ak was talking shyt during stream about Coolee, claiming he's a liar. A bunch of people misinterpreted Coolee saying him and Daylyt can write way better than the OVO sweatshop, as implying Kendrick has ghostwriters lol, when the opposite has been proven time and time again. So, I think he's trying to organize another Discord interview to clear the air with Ak, if it even happens.

pawdalaw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Fayetteville
Drake, Alvarez and the hotel is linked to epstein. it sounds like there are a few different people holding pieces to a puzzle, definitely part of the puff inv. Folks are overlooking Drake selling his properties in the U.S....It's going to come out.

Someone needs to elia5 how to embed tiktok Vids.