It looks like a digital only future is on the horizon

Balla

Superstar
Daps
2 reasons why I don’t like digital.

1. It takes too long to download games.

2. You can’t buy reduced price or used games anymore and now have to pay whatever it is online.

PlayStation store takes hella long to put games on sale and some games are old and still are actually full price when you can it way cheaper if you get the disc version.

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
Don't like it...As someone who buys criterions & 4Ks...this shyt just forces consumers to have to consume one way and companies can't be trusted.

#AAGang; formerly Selah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Syracuse
I think the last disc I bought was The Evil Within.

4-Rin

Superstar
Daps
I don't like digital only because games can't be taken away and the licenses for the games you download expire and need an internet connection to renew.

Examples would be Transformers War for Cybertron or the Scott Pilgrim game before it was re-released. Hell even the Forza games.

Gaming is slowly moving over to free to play or subscription gaming models.

CopiousX

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
2 reasons why I don’t like digital.

1. It takes too long to download games.

2. You can’t buy reduced price or used games anymore and now have to pay whatever it is online.

PlayStation store takes hella long to put games on sale and some games are old and still are actually full price when you can it way cheaper if you get the disc version.
What rural part of Oklahoma or Wyoming do you live in? :dahell:

Don't y'all got fiber in your city? :picard:

I downloaded the entirety of elden ring for a new cnsole and it took only 20 minutes . You literally start the download first thing in the morning, take a quick shower, then come down to a fully downloaded game.