it finally happened. i finally got laid. i'm no longer a virgin.

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:leon: According to the Daily Show it's national coming out day

he is playing a prank because today is national coming out day. i heard about it on the radio this morning.

i'm dead serious about this. i came out to my mother on my birthday. came out to my father last saturday. came out to my brother and you guys today. makes sense doesn't it.

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
this is probably what would happened if stackbundles and me met up.

Last edited by a moderator:

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
lol @ 'too happy to be the real paz'.

I seen Paz happy before. Can't remember what it was about though. I think it was school-related.

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps
i'm dead serious about this. i came out to my mother on my birthday. came out to my father last saturday. came out to my brother and you guys today. makes sense doesn't it.

nasty

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
Nah this isnt my homie topaz.

Topaz never gave a fukk bout what we thought bout his sex light and happily posted with no fukks give which is why i respect him

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
its the real paz

he came into the gym making the same ramblings he did in fit forum

no fake alias would go to the trouble :myman:

Malfoy

Sweet Thing.
Daps
tumblr_m6q8hs4Bi81qm3uxd.gif

Troll game is reaching a true low. :scusthov:

There's not enough anger in these posts for it to be the true Topaz. Also, they lack the random haymakers that would stun even the most veteran of posters. Topaz used to force a number of old heads to lean back.
This is what I was thinking, this isn't Pazzy.

This is the site that loves to accuse everyone of being other people from other sites and then when someone actually is someone from the old site and says he is people say it isn't.
True...but still..

Eh. If you're a homo, you're a homo. At least you're honest with yourself and others. I can respect that. There are still like 30 other reasons to hate you. You're still an annoying, miserable, misanthropic little shyt of a human being. Kudos.
:heh:

Pazzy, is this really you?

Malfoy

Sweet Thing.
Daps
yes...

if anybody doesn't believe me, peep my blog and you'll see the same thing.

I used to always read your blog. When did you move to Jersey?
Everything is just...:why:

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I used to always read your blog. When did you move to Jersey?
Everything is just...:why:

oh... the whole jersey thing. :laff: uhhhhhh.... that's a long story but let's just say that i changed certain details about myself for my own protection. i was a bit paranoid that there would be people searching for me offline trying to embarass me. i had to build a block somewhat.

i'm sorry i lied to you about living in new york. i'm from there but i haven't lived there in years. f*ck it, decades even. i had to lie because i knew that some people on sohh were crazy enough to see me like sexydeidre did. she all exposed where i really lived and where i worked. surprisingly nobody believed her. :manny: i did a good job evading exposures and sh!t but what's the worse that could have happened when i aired out all of my dirty laundry. there was really nothing to expose. nobody's going to kill me for lying about living in brooklyn when i'm in the jersey suburbs.