it finally happened. i finally got laid. i'm no longer a virgin.

StackBundles

Sohh Icey Blood Gang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
This coming out thread makes me wanna drop kick Ur bytch ass for being a fakkit. I knew that a nikka like u had to mentally challenged or a limp wrist fakkit. I hope Ur mom kicks u out her basement for being a piece of shyt queer. Finally she will solve the mystery of why cucumbers dissapeared right after being bought. U should be ashamed of urself u platypus dikk sucking bytch.

Daps
Nhq2R.gif

Bud Bundy

A Bundy never cares
Daps
Good to hear you found yourself.

So you are going to gay pride parade? You going to dress like this

4ab3d1b8010ae1d157ba4ff3a3e6fe58.jpg

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
is this trill talk?

yes, it is.

what do ur parents feel about this news breh

my mom seemed like she was disappointed but she took it well. my dad took it better than she did. he thought i was confused. either way, they said that they still love me because i'm their son. :hula:

This coming out thread makes me wanna drop kick Ur bytch ass for being a fakkit. I knew that a nikka like u had to mentally challenged or a limp wrist fakkit. I hope Ur mom kicks u out her basement for being a piece of shyt queer. Finally she will solve the mystery of why cucumbers dissapeared right after being bought. U should be ashamed of urself u platypus dikk sucking bytch.

i'm laughing. it's all good though. i'm in new jersey and you can come say this to my face. :myman: we still got beef, dude. you say you're in paterson or whereever. i can meet you up and we can handle this sh!t like men.

I wonder is the real Paz is still a virgin?

:leon:

yep

Good to hear you found yourself.

So you are going to gay pride parade? You going to dress like this

4ab3d1b8010ae1d157ba4ff3a3e6fe58.jpg

naw... i do want to go to gay pride though.

StackBundles

Sohh Icey Blood Gang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
yes, it is.

my mom seemed like she was disappointed but she took it well. my dad took it better than she did. he thought i was confused. either way, they said that they still love me because i'm their son. :hula:

i'm laughing. it's all good though. i'm in new jersey and you can come say this to my face. :myman: we still got beef, dude.

yep

naw... i do want to go to gay pride though.
Let me know when fakkit. I'll knock the Von Dutch trucker hat off Ur head. This nikka wants to make another version of Friday night sissy fights tomorrow :scusthov:

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Let me know when fakkit. I'll knock the Von Dutch trucker hat off Ur head. This nikka wants to make another version of Friday night sissy fights tomorrow :scusthov:

you tell me when though.

and quit talking sh!t, dude.

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
This is just too happy to be the real Topaz. I'd expect a long brooding diatribe filled with thoughts of murder, possible suicide ideation, and lashing out at various social groups leading to the big reveal.

Buuuuuuuuuut if it's true he is probably relieved. Holding on to a secret like that can eat you up on the inside.

but if hes really been a struggling homosexual all this time

all of thsoe things fit the bill :ohhh:

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps
he is playing a prank because today is national coming out day. i heard about it on the radio this morning.