it finally happened. i finally got laid. i'm no longer a virgin.

kash10003

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
KeepTrollin.gif

muse

thats 2 kids! im out!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
chi sagittarii
all that anger makes sense now

if you'd had hire me as your shrink earlier we coulda worked through this

but why did you tell people? why does the coli/sohh/the internet/forums have to know?

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
all that anger makes sense now

if you'd had hire me as your shrink earlier we coulda worked through this

but why did you tell people? why does the coli/sohh/the internet/forums have to know?

i felt like saying it. :pachaha:

ThaBronxBully

Postin’ & Toastin’ Since 02’
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
The Best Part About The Blog Was Paz Having A Crush On Omar Gooding And Donnie Jeffcoat From Wild & Crazy Kids :laugh:

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The Best Part About The Blog Was Paz Having A Crush On Omar Gooding And Donnie Jeffcoat From Wild & Crazy Kids :laugh:

yeah..... i also had a thing for tommy the green ranger as a kid. he was hot @ the time. :drool: i can tell you most of the guy crushes i've had. forgot about some. to think that 10 years ago, i was asking sohh on how i should approach this chick that i FORCED myself to have a crush on because i felt i had to like a chick in order to validate myself. there was tons of sh!t i was doing in order to convince myself that i was straight such as not masturbating to chicks. at one point, i was deep on that "no masturbation" sh!t.

i wonder if god tua and cleansing knew that i was gay before i came out. god tua and me used to talk to each other on pm back when i used to be on some homophobic sh!t back as a teen on sohh. anybody in here suspected that i was gay before i announced it? :laff: i guess gaydar is sort of real because for some reason, some of the gay dudes that i was around like say in high school and college, picked up on it. :laff: i could only run away for so long until i had to just deal with it because i felt that someone probably was going to yank me out the closet if i didn't just come out to myself. there were some incidents that happened last year where i realized that whatever i was doing to make myself gay wasn't working because some gay dudes around me were basically like "we know you're gay. why are you hiding it?" gaydar is real.

and oh yeah, rest in peace to matthew shepherd. dude died about 14 years ago this past friday. :sadbron: