it finally happened. i finally got laid. i'm no longer a virgin.

Anothergirl

Goat ™
Daps
What you said in bold, basically. People ain't really try to get to know him like we did. Silly niccas rather make war than peace.

and we see how much good that did (4ch@n crushing the buildings)

C/s. hey Dre ...how ya been babe. :hug:

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
C/s. hey Dre ...how ya been babe. :hug:
I'm aight, bout to do some homework. Come drop a thread or two on the 8th sometime, I re-added twitter sign in. :D

It's Breast Cancer Awareness month too. Take a pic of u in pink. No face, just chest

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
thanks res. why do people keep saying that? :snoop: i really guess all that work i put into the impression or give off the idea that i was straight worked. :gladbron: either that or i'm a helluva good actor.

I don't see how peeps don't see anyone on here coming out coming cause sohh/coli niccas were pretty good at running cute chicks off the site. Leaving us with big bertha lookin broads and shyt.

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
so Paz, how do you know, who you really want to be with?

it's how i feel and where my thought process lies. if i wanted to be with women, i certainly wouldn't have made this thread or doing what i've been doing for over a year now. sooner or later, i had to deal with it and now is the time.

it's a whole lot better than forcing myself to get with some women that i'm not interested in or telling myself that one day the woman of my dream is going to enter my life where i'll be happy, have a kid with her or any other bullsh!t fantasy. hell, even if i had a girlfriend, i would have straight up told her that i was feeling bicurious where i wanted to have sex with another guy or that i was bisexual. i was thinking about doing it but as time went by, i realized that my chances of getting with a woman were growing slim, i could never long continue to hide my true feelings and play this straight guy role that i was holding on so dearly.

it was a full time job trying to be straight. the worst thing that i've ever had to deal with was to see a hot guy or be attracted to a guy, have feelings for him, fantasize about getting with him and etc then telling myself that i wasn't gay or that it was my imagination running wild. i really tried to find an excuse behind why i was thinking the way i was thinking too. tried to play it off as a mental illness in order to avoid accepting the facts.

hell, i felt that i couldn't keep it real or call myself an honest guy if i wasn't going to be honest with myself. it took some years for me to do it but i done it. the only thing i regret is not accepting that i was gay when i realized that i was when i was 12 and basically being someone that i wasn't. it was also hurtful and painful to hear people saying homophobic things about gay people even years ago because they were talking about me. :guilty: like i even felt guilty cracking on other gay guys because i was basically insulting myself.

the good thing is i feel free and like i no longer have to live hiding a secret. it feels so much better to let out how i really feel instead of hiding it and lying about it. i can come out to everybody else, hit up a gay bar, possibly get me a phone application, hook up with other guys, persue guys i'm interested in dating, date some guys or too and etc. hell, if i ever get bicurious where i feel like sleeping with a woman, then i'll do that too. the fact is i'm out of my own prison that i built myself. the closet walls are burning down. :yes:

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't see how peeps don't see anyone on here coming out coming cause sohh/coli niccas were pretty good at running cute chicks off the site. Leaving us with big bertha lookin broads and shyt.

well, honestly, who knows, there's probably more closeted guys on here especially since there's like several topics about gay people every week.

ThaBronxBully

Postin’ & Toastin’ Since 02’
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
This Is Either An Epic Moment In SOHH/Coli History Or A Huge Disappointing Troll Job Lie

Either Way, It's Entertaining :popcorn:

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
:heh: comeon who didn't see this coming though, every time he talked bout females on sohh he spoke of them like they had cooties or some shyt

Tom Shady

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
paz in 30 days

A cagefighter killed himself with poison after misreading an innocent message sent to his girlfriend, a coroner heard.
Christopher Forkin, 23, of Waterfoot, Lancashire, swallowed a deadly amount of the substance after spotting the text on lover Paige Nuttall’s phone.
During a furious row with the 21-year old, he tipped over his sofa and was pulling doors off their hinges telling her: 'You are just like the rest of them.'

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think it's great that you're accepting your sexuality. Hopefully, you'll find a guy that's worth losing your virginity to.

Fmju

Fixture
Daps
Reppin
PG
You must be ugly as shyt :pachaha:

Went 30 years with no puss :snoop:

So ashamed you decided to try guys :scusthov: