it finally happened. i finally got laid. i'm no longer a virgin.

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
so did you get some butt hole?

not yet. i'm still in the coming out process (came out to my parents and brother though, still have yet to come out to my friends and extended family) and i'll admit the idea of me putting my thoughts and feelings into reality scares the sh!t out of me. sure there's guys i'd f*ck but i dunno.

i hope that i can get with a guy that i like that likes me back though.

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
always knew you were a fakkit

fukkING fakkit

:yawn: that's good to hear. you guys want to suck my d1ck or want me to suck your d!cks? i dunno about sucking your d!cks though. prolly smells like curry and sh!t.

i dont think thats the real paz anyway, never did.

no, this is the real paz. trust me on this one. there's ONLY one me and believe me, this is him telling you that he's gay.

what more proof do you need?

i came out on my blog too.

That Singer Guy...

TiMeLeSs Moderator
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Knoxville, Tn
rafter thread off first post, im proud of you breh :wow:

theres gonna be a whole lotta bytch ass haters come in her but fukkkk em!!!

EDIT: Just read your new post...:wtf: hell nah bruhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Double EDIT: nah fukk it, if you're serious then i'm proud of bruh...be yourself :to:

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
rafter thread off first post, im proud of you breh :wow:

theres gonna be a whole lotta bytch ass haters come in her but fukkkk em!!!

EDIT: Just read your new post...:wtf: hell nah bruhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Double EDIT: nah fukk it, if you're serious then i'm proud of bruh...be yourself :to:

thank you. i'm dead serious about it. i've actually been trying to get help to get myself to where i'm at now on how to deal with myself. it took a long time for me to get to this place. i'm thankful that i didn't go crazy trying to keep up with the facade of being straight.

i'd like to thank everybody that have directly and indirectly put me to this point.

to be honest with you, there's really no big deal about coming out or being gay. there's nothing wrong with it at all.