it finally happened. i finally got laid. i'm no longer a virgin.

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
okay, i'll wait til we get to the 20th reply and i'll spill the beans behind the story.

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
okay... so i'll spill the beans behind the story.

:laff: some of you guys are a lot smarter than you think.

the truth of the matter is i'm still a virgin. :laff: i never got laid yet BUT haha... i promised to spill some beans and that sh!t is really going to stink but

if you hate me now, you're probably going to hate me even more because

I'M GAY!!! :umad:

i'm coming out and admitting it. i'm not entirely out yet but i'm developing the courage to come out. :ooh: now it's a long story and yeah, i really don't want to waste anytime telling you guys. no, i haven't dated any guys or have a boyfriend. nor did i get molested or get sexually abused. i'm not confused either. I AM GAY.

but but but.... pazzy you can't be gay. is it because you gave up on searching for p*ssy where you've turned to guys. the truth of the matter is i've always been this way, it's that i've just now accepted it. i knew that i was probably gay when i was 12, i jumped in the closet fighting those feelings, trying to convince myself that i was straight and turns out, i wasn't. i even tried to pass as frank ocean BUT naw... my feelings said that i'm all for dating guys.

this may sound like a ploy for attention and etc BUT i just figured that since i've dealt with most of you for a decade and some change, i come clean about that aspect of myself to you guys. so no more asking me about "did you get p*ssy yet?" because i don't want any p*ssy. :ooh: if you want to give me hell over it, go ahead. i can take a hit or two, i don't give a f*ck.

you can call me all the names in the book. i'm NOT going anywhere.

and i'm NOT trolling or making this sh!t up either. 1.

oh yeah, i wanna thank god tua and cleansing for standing up to you guys.

i know this forum is very homophobic and i feel that as my duty as a gay man is to set the record straight with a lot of the ignorance towards homosexuals. i'm NOT about to flirt or hit on all the guys on here. i'm the same pazzy as i was in this thread. don't come at me different.

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man, shut the hell up... Troll game never been weaker. :comeon:

:laff: i'm dead serious about this, dude. i LIED about the p*ssy story but i'm NOT lying about this. ask yourself why would i lie about being gay.

and i'm not about to say NO KIDDING either.

and no, don't give me the frank ocean treatment.

it's national coming out day and i'm coming out.

opulence

Pro
Daps
Reppin
peace
okay... so i'll spill the beans behind the story.

:laff: some of you guys are a lot smarter than you think.

the truth of the matter is i'm still a virgin. :laff: i never got laid yet BUT haha... i promised to spill some beans and that sh!t is really going to stink but

if you hate me now, you're probably going to hate me even more because

I'M GAY!!! :umad:

i'm coming out and admitting it. i'm not entirely out yet but i'm developing the courage to come out. :ooh: now it's a long story and yeah, i really don't want to waste anytime telling you guys. no, i haven't dated any guys or have a boyfriend. nor did i get molested or get sexually abused. i'm not confused either. I AM GAY.

but but but.... pazzy you can't be gay. is it because you gave up on searching for p*ssy where you've turned to guys. the truth of the matter is i've always been this way, it's that i've just now accepted it. i knew that i was probably gay when i was 12, i jumped in the closet fighting those feelings, trying to convince myself that i was straight and turns out, i wasn't. i even tried to pass as frank ocean BUT naw... my feelings said that i'm all for dating guys.

this may sound like a ploy for attention and etc BUT i just figured that since i've dealt with most of you for a decade and some change, i come clean about that aspect of myself to you guys. so no more asking me about "did you get p*ssy yet?" because i don't want any p*ssy. :ooh: if you want to give me hell over it, go ahead. i can take a hit or two, i don't give a f*ck.

you can call me all the names in the book. i'm NOT going anywhere.

and i'm NOT trolling or making this sh!t up either. 1.

oh yeah, i wanna thank god tua and cleansing for standing up to you guys.

i know this forum is very homophobic and i feel that as my duty as a gay man is to set the record straight with a lot of the ignorance towards homosexuals. i'm NOT about to flirt or hit on all the guys on here. i'm the same pazzy as i was in this thread. don't come at me different.

so did you get some butt hole?

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i got one star. :laff: damn, i'm NOT lying to you guys.

if you're interested in reading more about the whole situation, peep my blog.

pazzyuno.blogspot.com

i hope that nobody confuses this as trolling.