it finally happened. i finally got laid. i'm no longer a virgin.

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
18690-112146-chadhig5jpg-468x.jpg

mbewane

Knicks: 93 til infinity
Daps
Reppin
Brussels, Belgium
The more i read this thread the less I understand what's going on :skip:

Breh if these arent' :duck: props for coming out and being yourself...

StackBundles

Sohh Icey Blood Gang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
This nikka got molested by his uncle while watching Arthur. This sissy nikka whopping nikkas off now while on the coli. No manners or principles whatsoever

Banned Account12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
okay... so i'll spill the beans behind the story.

:laff: some of you guys are a lot smarter than you think.

the truth of the matter is i'm still a virgin. :laff: i never got laid yet BUT haha... i promised to spill some beans and that sh!t is really going to stink but

if you hate me now, you're probably going to hate me even more because

I'M GAY!!! :umad:

i'm coming out and admitting it. i'm not entirely out yet but i'm developing the courage to come out. :ooh: now it's a long story and yeah, i really don't want to waste anytime telling you guys. no, i haven't dated any guys or have a boyfriend. nor did i get molested or get sexually abused. i'm not confused either. I AM GAY.

but but but.... pazzy you can't be gay. is it because you gave up on searching for p*ssy where you've turned to guys. the truth of the matter is i've always been this way, it's that i've just now accepted it. i knew that i was probably gay when i was 12, i jumped in the closet fighting those feelings, trying to convince myself that i was straight and turns out, i wasn't. i even tried to pass as frank ocean BUT naw... my feelings said that i'm all for dating guys.

this may sound like a ploy for attention and etc BUT i just figured that since i've dealt with most of you for a decade and some change, i come clean about that aspect of myself to you guys. so no more asking me about "did you get p*ssy yet?" because i don't want any p*ssy. :ooh: if you want to give me hell over it, go ahead. i can take a hit or two, i don't give a f*ck.

you can call me all the names in the book. i'm NOT going anywhere.

and i'm NOT trolling or making this sh!t up either. 1.

oh yeah, i wanna thank god tua and cleansing for standing up to you guys.

i know this forum is very homophobic and i feel that as my duty as a gay man is to set the record straight with a lot of the ignorance towards homosexuals. i'm NOT about to flirt or hit on all the guys on here. i'm the same pazzy as i was in this thread. don't come at me different.

*Thanks for deducting reputation from this user

:datazz:

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
I'm gonna need to see a blog post before i believe it.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2