it finally happened. i finally got laid. i'm no longer a virgin.

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
the only way you'll know "for sure for sure" if this is true or not is if his posting style changes...

ThaBronxBully

Postin’ & Toastin’ Since 02’
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
He's Already Acknowledged It's Coming Out Day

Dude Wrote A 5 Thousand Word Essay Abou This On His Blog I Doubt He's Lying, If He Is This Is Borderline Psychopathic Behavior

L@CaT

For Hire Gunslinger!
Daps
Step 2 - Figuring out if Topaz is a top or bottom :huhldup:

Only way to know is to jump in ass first :damn:

semtex

:)
Daps
nikka how the fukk u know if you gay and you never had NO type of action? :beli:

PrnzHakeem

FKA LilNukka
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Haven
Doesnt surprise me. Kind of explains his bi-polar posting on SOHH.

Topaz truly did not like women but wanted acknowledgment from them. I always maintained that Topaz would hate the woman that he lost his virginity to because he would immediately see her as a whore.

And then when posters offered to get him laid, he was avoiding like a mafukka :laugh:

Anyway, if you're telling the truth props for coming out and what not. But I wouldn't be LilNukka if I didn't one star your thread and neg rep you.

-G$-

...fresh outta fux...
Supporter
Daps

Topaz truly did not like women but wanted acknowledgment from them. I always maintained that Topaz would hate the woman that he lost his virginity to because he would immediately see her as a whore.

And then when posters offered to get him laid, he was avoiding like a mafukka :laugh:

Anyway, if you're telling the truth props for coming out and what not. But I wouldn't be LilNukka if I didn't one star your thread and neg rep you.

:whew:

Two Stacks

New Orleans Shoe Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans, Louisiana

This is all fact. shyt crazy.