IT Certifications and Careers (Official Discussion Thread)

se1f_made

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Crazy feeling when companies (not recruiters) are hitting you up for jobs :wow:

This company that is located downtown NYC hit me up yesterday. I threw out a crazy number told dude yesterday I wont take less than $130k :dead: they scheduled me for an interview next week :dead:

I dont even think the company is worth it from the reviews im reading on glassdoor but ill go just for the interview experience
:ohhh:Where do you have your resume posted? I’m tired of recruiters hitting my phone, only recruiters I want to speak with are internal ones from HR:shaq:

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
:ohhh:Where do you have your resume posted? I’m tired of recruiters hitting my phone, only recruiters I want to speak with are internal ones from HR:shaq:
You're likely to only get that if you're applying directly to companies and they keep your resume on file.

GollyImGully

Too many wavy women, gotta log outta IG
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Dice...recruiters will hit you up all day from that...These clowns starting to text me now smh...I'm the same i only wanna hear from internal HR :takedat:

I was shocked that this companies internal HR contacted me when I didn't apply never had that happen before.

se1f_made

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dice...recruiters will hit you up all day from that...These clowns starting to text me now smh...I'm the same i only wanna hear from internal HR :takedat:

I was shocked that this companies internal HR contacted me when I didn't apply never had that happen before.
I’ve been on dice for a minute and thought about taking it down because of the Indians calling me about jobs in Maryland, Virginia, Detroit and other places that I’d never consider moving to

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
I’ve been on dice for a minute and thought about taking it down because of the Indians calling me about jobs in Maryland, Virginia, Detroit and other places that I’d never consider moving to
What's worse is they don't even try. I constantly get emails with the wrong name in it. Several times I've gotten the same recruiter sending multiple emails with different names and none of them mine :dahell:

BaRRyG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NyC
JUST GOT MY A+

:salute:

NeXT is my Net+

:lawd:

@bdizzle

thanks bro for the wealth of info you provided

also homie from atlanta

thanks yall, i still have a lot more to go, but this reading really paid off

perscholas.org is where i went to take the classes at and they helped dude a lot.

Much respect yall

Scott Larock

Its hard leaving thecoli but I gotta find a way...
Daps
Reppin
Hell
the company just hit me up asking me to. come in today.

I'm on the way to my non it job and I gotta question.

since it's a entry level noc job, is it best to not work or work and keep the days free because they want to interview me again and if I come off as too busy will it piss them off?

Basically what I'm saying is should I jump when they say jump until I get my weight up and when I have more experience then I make more demands?

Dat Migo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Boston
the company just hit me up asking me to. come in today.

I'm on the way to my non it job and I gotta question.

since it's a entry level noc job, is it best to not work or work and keep the days free because they want to interview me again and if I come off as too busy will it piss them off?

Basically what I'm saying is should I jump when they say jump until I get my weight up and when I have more experience then I make more demands?
Jump.

Dat Migo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Boston
So. it. really. isn't a point in low wage work full time, gotta keep the time free to jump when opportunities call?
You can work, but if you're getting multiple interviews try to schedule them all on the same day so you can just call out from your other job.

Scott Larock

Its hard leaving thecoli but I gotta find a way...
Daps
Reppin
Hell
second interview with the president and they say they'll me know know next week.

money is evil brehs.

2 interviews, 2 days off, zero cares about how you survive.

Ace2306

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NYC
JUST GOT MY A+

:salute:

NeXT is my Net+

:lawd:

@bdizzle

thanks bro for the wealth of info you provided

also homie from atlanta

thanks yall, i still have a lot more to go, but this reading really paid off

perscholas.org is where i went to take the classes at and they helped dude a lot.

Much respect yall

What week are u in Now?
I just got in for the upcoming it Support class

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Just Finished My 70-698 Rematch

794/700

full