IT Certifications and Careers (Official Discussion Thread)

Ikwa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Londilon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nvm people who did respond are just looking to argue and win some internet fight to boost their fragile ego.

Last edited:

Londilon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
when did the internet start having hours of operations?
I work somewhere where I dont have a computer with internet. And I said I dont have access. I didn't say the internet stops working.

I just wanted some helpful advice to further my career. But if you plan to troll. I'll just stop responding.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
I work somewhere where I dont have a computer with internet. And I said I dont have access. I didn't say the internet stops working.

I just wanted some helpful advice to further my career. But if you plan to troll. I'll just stop responding.
I`m referring to when you are not at work. 24 hours in a day and you work 10.

Sonny Bonds

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Brehs I keep applying to stuff, I have a BA in Digital Media and no one bites. I even have work experience. Is it really who you know?

Where do you live?

And my dad used to tell me the same things that Cashmere is telling you. Back when I was looking for a job, it all "You should be doing 25 apps a day!!"

Londilon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Where do you live?

And my dad used to tell me the same things that Cashmere is telling you. Back when I was looking for a job, it all "You should be doing 25 apps a day!!"
live in the DMV area.

I honestly wanted advice not to be berated that I'm not doing enough. Its obvious I'm aware I am not doing something right. But yelling that I am not applying enough isn't helping. So if possible can people respond with something helpful and not trolling?

If who you know is what matters, then why even try?

25 apps a day isn't even realistic when you are required to have a resume fine tuned to each job listing and you can't just make one resume and send it to 25 listings.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
live in the DMV area.

I honestly wanted advice not to be berated that I'm not doing enough. Its obvious I'm aware I am not doing something right. But yelling that I am not applying enough isn't helping. So if possible can people respond with something helpful and not trolling?

If who you know is what matters, then why even try?

25 apps a day isn't even realistic when you are required to have a resume fine tuned to each job listing and you can't just make one resume and send it to 25 listings.

Nobody is trolling, you just aren't hearing what you want to hear.

IF you have experience like you said sending your resume out should not be an issue.

I's real in the field, so not sure why you expect some fairytale answer. You are literally posting in this thread, thats time you can have another tab open looking for jobs.