IT Certifications and Careers (Official Discussion Thread)

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Either of you watch Mr Robot? On the latest episode if I understand it correct it looks like he used putty to remote connect into own system to use Kali Linux. Not sure if he went on IRC from there though :jbhmm:.

Can't wait to finish this CCNA stuff so I can start doing more Security related stuff.

I haven't watched it but I heard of it. It's hard for me to watch shows like that because I know it's not true. The way they hack into systems on these shows have me looking at the screen like :comeon:

↓R↑LYB

Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Gotcha, screenshots had me thinking about it because of the number of questions and the way the test engine is set up.

Site i used to practice my CompTIAs doesn't have any Cissp practice tests

I can't remember what I used for my practice exams for the CISSP. I know I had the CD that came with the book, but I'm sure that I used another test engine too :patrice:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
I can't remember what I used for my practice exams for the CISSP. I know I had the CD that came with the book, but I'm sure that I used another test engine too :patrice:
I'll look around tonight. Wrapping up this last domain now then gonna go back over the cryptography & application security again.

↓R↑LYB

Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
I'll look around tonight. Wrapping up this last domain now then gonna go back over the cryptography & application security again.

When you go to take your exam, make sure you eat a big breakfast and bring some snacks. It's a 6 hour exam.

I heard nikkas stomachs growling when I was taking my test :mjlol:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
When you go to take your exam, make sure you eat a big breakfast and bring some snacks. It's a 6 hour exam.

I heard nikkas stomachs growling when I was taking my test :mjlol:
Gonna try to take it at the end of August.

Just realized i gotta find a new center here in Houston. Might just drive back home to take it tho, got real comfortable there.

Sunalmighty

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Oakland, Ca
Man I got a question, would it be better to pursue a degree or individual certifications? I was talking to a cat yesterday and he told me go for the certifications.

DAlbert

All Star
Daps
Just got my first IT contract, only 3 weeks but that experience though.. and the pay is much more than I ever would working bullshyt jobs. Only been a week since I've been certified and ya boy already getting paid :ahh:

Coli gon help me get me out my momma crib :to:

Then help me get my momma a crib :to:

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
Just got my first IT contract, only 3 weeks but that experience though.. and the pay is much more than I ever would working bullshyt jobs. Only been a week since I've been certified and ya boy already getting paid :ahh:

Coli gon help me get me out my momma crib :to:

Then help me get my momma a crib :to:

:salute: