IT Certifications and Careers (Official Discussion Thread)

Virtuous_Brotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Got caught browsing the internet and doing non related work during a meeting and pulled aside by my manager was also mad late to one a few weeks ago.
Man i feel stupid as fuk, any of y'all been on some fuk nikka shyt like this during the start of your careers i'm just having a hard time adjusting to the corporate world a nikka be forgetting my every move being watched :snoop:.
I might fuk around and get fired I know they can dismiss people with no questions asked during the probationary period got that review meeting in a couple days too pray for me y'all.:mjcry:

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
MD
Got caught browsing the internet and doing non related work during a meeting and pulled aside by my manager was also mad late to one a few weeks ago.
Man i feel stupid as fuk, any of y'all been on some fuk nikka shyt like this during the start of your careers i'm just having a hard time adjusting to the corporate world a nikka be forgetting my every move being watched :snoop:.
I might fuk around and get fired I know they can dismiss people with no questions asked during the probationary period got that review meeting in a couple days too pray for me y'all.:mjcry:

I always have a coli, youtube tab open while working. Since a lot of people travel to the client site during the week, they let us use our computers for pretty much anything we want. It would be a headache dragging around 2 or 3 computer while traveling.

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis

:whoa:

GollyImGully

Too many wavy women, gotta log outta IG
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Use thecoli while your boss is explaining shyt you dont care about brehs :troll:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Somebody hook me up with some good practice tests, flashcard, tests simulation sites with some good CISSP practice

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Daps
Reppin
MD
2 months, i did a course a day at work on career academy. Had to study their CISSO & CISSP courses. Using this month to review & practice
I was going to knock out the SSCP in a month but I started to fell overwhelm with how much information I was trying to learn each day. I'm shooting to knock out a chapter ever 2 days now.