IT Certifications and Careers (Official Discussion Thread)

ProfessionallyTrill

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL
How long/much did any of yall study to pass the A+?

Im going through Messers videos and will be getting the Myers book soon.

Some 40+ y/o guy on techexams said he studied for 3 weeks and passed. I anticipated a couple months. (Maybe take it in July) :ld:

Sonny Bonds

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

Some 40+ y/o guy on techexams said he studied for 3 weeks and passed. I anticipated a couple months. (Maybe take it in July) :ld:
People say study until you can consistently get 90-ish percent on practice exams.

JayStarwind

Superstar
Daps

I'm studying now :francis:

If you're studying for the 801-802 then you need to do allocate your time because it expires on June 30.

Daps
Reppin
MD
What's a good resource to learn Python? I'm trying to get into an informal Pen testing workshop at work.

HabitualLineSteppa

....Fuh Q.
Daps
Whats that mean. Wouldnt the next version be similar to what Im already studying for?

Just need clarification.
The newer version will basically drop XP/Vista (basically considering it as a legacy OS) and add Windows 8/8.1 and Windows 10...I'm studying everyday trying to beat that June 30 deadline as we speak then slide right into CCENT/CCNA...

ottorocket

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Hawaii

I'm studying now :francis:

If you're studying for the 801-802 then you need to do allocate your time because it expires on June 30.
I'm taking the 801-802 in a few weeks. I'll let yall know how it is. I need to study more because I'm still missing easy shyt on these practice exams, but I'm a chronic procrastinator. :francis:

NYtymes

All Star
Daps
I'm taking the 801-802 in a few weeks. I'll let yall know how it is. I need to study more because I'm still missing easy shyt on these practice exams, but I'm a chronic procrastinator. :francis:
Where are you finding these practice exams online?