IT Certifications and Careers (Official Discussion Thread)

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
1. How you know I'm holding? 2. What's good with all the money from them contracts?

I had all my money riding on the MollyWatr IPO :francis:

And word on the streets your money is long, stop playing before I'm forced to bring them dikks out:birdman:

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I had all my money riding on the MollyWatr IPO :francis:

And word on the streets your money is long, stop playing before I'm forced to bring them dikks out:birdman:

I mentioned my shyt a few times on here. I need to chill. nikkas got long memories :lupe:

Julius Skrrvin

I be winkin' through the scope
Daps
The hospital I worked at was running Epic too. I tried to get into it but the shyt was kinda confusing. I did a bunch of bunch of Epic related security projects though. The last one I did before leaving was integrating it with an LDAP provider.

The top dog hospital chain round my way is about to make their move to Epic. Brehs need lots of people with experience, but truth be told the thought of it makes me :gag:

I already did the EMR/App analyst thing for a while and I couldn't stand it. Doctors are the worst customers out there :skip:

Last edited:

Splash

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
i just met up with an old friend from my last job..she was the office manager there..she dropped off her laptop with me asking me to fix it

the problem: she installed windows 10 on it :mjlol:...on top of that she knows plenty of people that have that same issue with their pcs/laptops and are waiting to see if i can downgrade it back to her previous version of windows...and they will all pay me to do this..something that they can google to do but ignorance is bliss :manny:

:pachaha: this takes me back..my old friend will get a discount..the others though have to pay up..time is money :dame:

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
How many years of experience you got :patrice:

If you got more than 3 years and you only making $27/hr you fukking up :ufdup:

My one goal is to get y'all to realize there is REAL money out there in IT. Don't settle for $27/hr, settle for $72/hr :blessed:

Yeah I got about 7 years experience but a majority was working helpdesk, only moved up to a Sys Engineer a year and a half or so ago. I'm fukking up. :to:

Usually I'm just too lazy to study outside of work. I'd rather go home and bullshyt around on the coli in my spare time (such as right now). :skip:

Scott Larock

Its hard leaving thecoli but I gotta find a way...
Daps
Reppin
Hell

Scott Larock

Its hard leaving thecoli but I gotta find a way...
Daps
Reppin
Hell
even if i work in a healthcare setting?

Work for a school, they offer 12 credits a year to all employees... also it's a limited amount of courses like Business Administration and so forth.

It will take longer for you to graduate.